𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 2 (𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀)

October 31, 2025
4 years since Christmas 2021

Valerie was home again for 5 days... well this was her last day and tomorrow she headed back Louisiana. This time she brought ally with her, wanting ally to meet her family and come along since she would've studied for nothing.

Ally was happy to have someone like Valerie, making her a close one wasn't a problem at all since Valerie was a cancer and she was a Taurus. She felt wanted and at home whenever she was with Valerie and that's what she liked. She always loved how val included her in things and in conversations making sure she didn't feel like an outsider.

Valerie being anxious, of course shes been back but only for one day during the holidays. She didn't wanna risk being around him too much and catch feelings, or even seeing him at all. So in conclusion... they haven't seen each other in years, of course not in person. The boys still facetimed her often and texted pretty much every second of the day, they all of course knew ally. But Valerie didn't see julian often or even at all and she didn't wanna ask about him, she didn't want to know anything about him after everything. Frank took interest into ally, they texted a lot and everyone thought he was finally gonna settle down and he did too.

Only frank knows Valerie is here with ally, since they met up literally the whole week. He told both about a Halloween party they were throwing because it was like a tradition they had. Valerie declined since she didn't want to get any flashbacks, but ally insisting because she wanted to see frank Valerie gave in. Valerie decided to put on a thigh high skirt and some long socks that went above her knee, her top was a buttoned up but cropped the shoes were some beat up air forces she had in her closet. Ally matching with frank being the joker and Harley Quinn... simple but Valerie thought it was cute because frank usually matches with the boys.

VALERIES POV

1 hour before

val: are you ready?
I look over at ally

ally: can you smudge my lipstick?
she comes over to me

val: sure
I smile

I smudge her lipstick like she asked, making it exactly like Harley's. She backed off and said thank you, this night is kinda going exactly like night 5 years ago. We were waiting for our uber we shared with Frank and he said 3 other people. I got a call from him.

val: yo

fra: I'm outside and hurry quickly be- just hurry

val: coming
I nod at ally and hang up

ally: he's outside?

val: yeah he said quickly so let's go

We went outside the house and I locked it, putting a key under the mat. We jogged to the SUV and Frank hopped out.

val: hey frank
we stop

ally: hey
she kisses him on the cheek

fra: hey mama
he kisses her on the cheek

val: can we just get in already
he nods

fra: you guys have to sit in the third row
he puts down his seat so we could go in

We nodded and I went first, seeing logan in the passenger and a couple in front of us. But it looked familiar- wait

ally: ugh
she pushes my ass making me fall in the seat