𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ☻︎

December 25, 2021
6 months after leaving

the couple of months have been rough... the first thing Allyson seen me as was a sobbing mess, although it did bring us close the first day. I've had a couple of meaningless flings with some guys and eventually came to the conclusion no one could have loved me the way Julian Jacob Lopez could.

I was now back home for a couple of weeks... this is my first time being back ever since leaving, I didn't wanna show face until I got better and wasn't completely unstable. Nobody knows except my family that I'm back here since they all seen me yesterday. We did everything we needed to yesterday and I was planning on going somewhere when it was nighttime. It was 5:30 pm and the ride is long to get there, so I decided to take off right now.

val: hey mom I'll be right back !!
she peeks out the kitchen

mom: where are you going ?
I look at her

val: I'm gonna surprise the boys
she smiles

mom: okay but don't give them a heart attack

Oh also... they didn't know about me and julian splitting, he never told anyone and I didn't tell anyone but ally. So after all these months everyone thought we were dating.

I went to the garage and uncovered my miata, a smile quickly forming on my face. I wasted no time to get in it... putting my hands over the steering wheel missing the feeling of being in here.

val: oh god how I missed you
i softly whisper

I turn her on and put up my pop-ups with a smile of a simp. I clutched it into first gear pulling slowly out of the driveway, once I was on the road I went to the nearest gas station. I bought some snacks and a slushie, I went to a carwash and decided I was gonna use the manual one. I missed being around her, getting the stares and compliments. Once I was done I took a picture and then headed off to the spot I was going to. Once I arrived I grabbed my bag carrying everything and headed down the steep hill, it would've been easier if I was here with someone. Once I got down I set up everything, it wasn't windy but I still put rocks and lit a candle. I took a picture and posted it on my story waiting...

3RD PERSON

The boys were together at Logans house... they already exchanged gifts and did everything they needed to. Danny, scrolling on his phone he refreshed his page and seen that Val had posted on her story. He raised an eyebrow since val hasn't posted anything since the day she left for college, well besides snap and yesterday. He noticed the candle and showed everyone his phone

lowg: yeah so I seen it too
he looks back on his phone

fra: is it about the candle cause I noticed it too
logan looks again

dan: but julian is right here...
julian looks up

jul: huh
he walks towards Danny's phone

fra: that's sus... you're here and val is there in Louisiana with someone on Christmas day
Julian's eyes widen

jul: shes not in Louisiana
he grabs his things

dan: woah where you going man
he puts his phone down

jul: to Val
he rushes out the door

They all brush it off since the both of them were dating right? But julian wanted to see her more than anything, he got into a relationship in june but instantly broke up with her after a week cause it wasn't the same. Nobody could match Valerie Brianna.