treinta y tres

NEXT DAY

I wake up to frank being by my side and to the smell of huevos con chorizo, I get up and do my whole routine. I go outside the bathroom and into the kitchen.

val: hey mom
I pat her back

mom: hey mija.. hows frank

val: he's knocked out
i point to my room

mom: well... me and Julian's mom are gonna meet today so let us know anything!

f: goodmorning
he rubs his eye and puts a hand on my back

val & mom: morning !

val: what did you guys do yesterday?

f: I was by myself for a little bit, then she came in the living room.. asked a bunch of questions. We played barbies, she wanted to go out so we went to logans house, the boys came over. We went to Julian's house for a bit and she met bella, then we went out to get dinner and came back her and I ended up in your bed.
he shrugs his shoulders at the last part

mom: I knocked out when I touched my bed
they laugh

val: i woke you up and you changed into those clothes, then we went to sleep.

f: ohhh okay.. I thought something happened
he looks off

val: I'd never

mom: well foods ready so
she leaves to her room

val: wait you're going right now ?
I say looking at my phone

mom: yeah were spending the whole day together
she says closing her room door and pushing canela out

canela: frank !
she runs and hugs him

f: hey nela
he smiles

cute

f: wheres your mom going?

val: shes apparently spending the day with-
the doorbell rings

f:I'll get that
he puts canela on the bar

I see frank freeze so I grab canela and go to the door with him.

val: danny ?

d: hey canela
he grabs her

f: oh okay
we both go to the kitchen

d: frank what you doing here ?

f: I covered for you yesterday
Danny has a "ahh" moment

val: I owe him boba so I guess I'm paying for all four of us

d & f: four ?
they asked confused

val: canela is spending the day with us because my moms spending the day with Julian's mom

d: okay I'm fine with that
he looks at her

We all sit down and eat at the table in silence looking at our phones. Canela watching bubble guppies, we all finished and the three of us got ready while danny waited. Once we were done we went out in the truck to the boba place. I payed for everyone and then we just started talking and frank was talking to canela and playing connect four with her. We left to go get the camera and once we got it the four of us went to target, we went to the toy section and I recorded them teaching canela to hate baby Yoda. It was pretty funny, I want this in the vlog. We ended up spending 2 hours in target and got just candy and a toy canela wanted, it was 4 by then. Danny dropped me and canela home and took off with frank so they could record with the other boys. I put canela to sleep next to me while I checked my emails... I got accepted into the animal shelter !!! but not the dog day care. They said my first day is next week Monday, I got ready to text my mom but I texted the gc with my brother. They all congratulated me and then I texted the boys gc, they all got hyped and said were celebrating but I didn't want that so I shot it down. I checked for an email from Purdue but nothing, just those spam college emails. I shut my computer and dozed off.