treinta y ocho

"Dear Brianna,

I have another gift for you I swear but I chickened out and didn't bring it with me today.... today ? yeah today. I just wanted to say on this note that I literally appreciate you so much. Like how you're just wow like you're so caring, considerate, kind, unique, truly yourself, uplifting to others, put people before you, and always make time for people. Your beauty is just a plus to all of that. I have loved the past few months with you and glad you gave me a second... well I think third chance hahaha. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be going on dates with... it's sad that you're moving to Louisiana but it's for the best and I'll be waiting right here just for you and only you. I know this doesn't sound like me but it is me, theres no change in handwriting or anything. The necklace is something you could wear and think of me. The special moments we had... and the awkwardly cute ones too. Even back to when we officially talked in the uber.. which is a little awkward to say because it's a uber. I'll give you the gift tomorrow or the next day, just text me or maybe I'll text you first because in clingy... only with you though. Theres just something about you that makes me a softie, like you just melt my heart. I don't wanna get all mushy mushy but I do like you a lot Val.

your idiot,
Jacob. "

I felt tears running down my cheeks and quickly wiped them but everyone already seen them. I went across the room to where julian migrated to, I gave him a hug and a kiss on the neck.

val: Thank you idiot that was just
I sniffle

jul: you don't have to say anything dumbass
he hugs me tighter

we sit there for a long time just hugging and everyone gets the memo to leave, after they left we let go. Words rushing through my mind.... I wanted to say it but is it too early ? Is it even the right time ?

val: text me tomorrow
I tease

jul: okay just because you said that I'm not picking you up tomorrow
he says bluntly

val: wait no!! I was looking forward to it

jul: no
he looks away

val: okay then
he tugs me towards him

jul: kidding... not all the way
he smiles at me

val: you make my heart melt
I smile looking down at him

I give him a peck and we head outside, for hours we just sit and talk to everyone. By the time they all left me and the boys were in my room laying down on my bed, all looking at the ceiling. Just silence but comfortable silence. I was thinking about how I just got here, how I've known this guy for over a year and we've never talked until a couple of months ago. Also how we completely hit it off and are now going on dates, how our families know each other.... then how were both attending family events. There are so many other pretty girls out there and he chose me, me out of everyone in the world. Also his fans are so pretty but he chose me.... nothing beats me and this mans relationship. I wouldn't trade this for the world, like literally have Dylan O'Brian at my door tomorrow and I'd choose.... actually let's just leave it at I wouldn't trade him for the world.

bel: hey julian can we leave? I'm getting tired
she rubs her eyes

jul: yeah sure

fai: yeah frank can we leave too
she comes up

dan: I guess we should leave too

val: if you guys want

lowg: alright were gonna head out too
he gets up