Camila walks away from the hospital and onto the main road where cars that are old, dusty, rusty, and broken down sit still.

What the hell happened to everything? How long was she in that coma?

She sees two silhouettes off in the distance and she picks up her pace. Camila reaches her hand out and touches one of the person's shoulders.

"Can you-"

The person turns around and Camila stumbles back, horrified at what she's seeing as she screams for dear life.

The other non-human thing shuffles over to her as they both descend on her.

Camila screams even louder but the sound of a gunshot stops her screams. Camila breathes heavily as the non-human things fall limp on her. The brunette throws the corpses off of her and she looks up to see four actual human beings walking over to her.

"Are you alright?" One of the boys asks with a British accent in his voice.

"I-i-"

Camila feels her eyes droop close and her head falls on the road.

The four people rush over to her and they all kneel. The leader of the small group presses two fingers on the brunette's wrist, feeling her faint pulse.

"She's alive," The British boy says.

"She's in hospital gowns," The tall blonde girl says.

"And she looked so confused and terrified," Another British boy speaks.

"Colson come help me pick her up, let's take her back to base," The leader of the scouting group says.

"The boss doesn't like us bringing people back unless she orders us to look for any survivors," Colson says.

"We're not leaving her!" The leader raises his voice.

"I'll help you Zayn," The other British boy wraps the sling of his rifle around his shoulders.

"Colson and I will keep watch," The tall blonde girl says.

"The boss is so going to be pissed," Colson says.

"I'll talk to the boss later. I can't leave her. She looked like she didn't even know what was going on," Zayn says.

He and Liam pick up the brunette in their arms and start walking back to their car. When they reach their car, the tall blonde girl opens the backseat door and the boys settle the brunette in the backseat.

Zayn closes the door then enters the driver's side as his friends enter the car as well. The British boy starts the car and drives back the way towards their sanctuary.

Once they arrive back at their sanctuary, Zayn sticks his head out the window and calls out to the patrols to open the gates.

Zayn sits back down and slowly starts to drive again when the gates are finally open. He parks the car where the other vehicles are and he turns it off. Zayn gets out and opens the back seat door as he helps the unconscious brunette out. He closes the car door with his foot and starts walking over to the infirmary.

Residents look over at him confused and curiously as he passes by them.

The blonde girl runs forward and opens the infirmary door for Zayn.

"Thanks," Zayn says. He enters the infirmary and calls out to the doctors.

Both blonde doctors rush over and ask Zayn a million questions about the brunette in his arms.