"I hate you" "I hate you too" *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"Talk to me, Fury." My dad spoke as the three of us ran into the controls room, where the rest of the Avengers were already gathered.

"HYDRA have just launched a nuclear attack on a small village in Russia. We need you to go and stop it." He nodded over the screen.

"Anything to get me out of training with Y/N." Peter scoffed, making me roll my eyes at him. Everyone looked at him.

"Who said that you were going, Peter? This is far too dangerous for you, you're not ready." My dad spoke, making his eyes widen and me smirk.

"I don't know what you're smirking at, young lady, you're not coming either." He shook his head. My eyes widened too.

"Dad, I'm ready, Parker isn't, that should be obvious by now." I scoffed.

"Are you ever capable of shutting the fuck up?" Peter spat at me.

"Both of you need to stop already, this is getting old. Tony is right, neither of you are ready enough to face a threat this big." Steve insisted. I scoffed and looked down.

"Well don't expect to find Parker alive when you get back, I'll kill him within five minutes if we're the only ones here." I mumbled before starting to leave the room.

"Y/N, come back, come on." My dad sighed, but I ignored him as I got into the elevator and headed up to my room.

It had been an hour since the team had gone to fight HYDRA, and I was bored out of my mind. I had spent the best part of the time trying to desperately avoid Peter, which was supposed to be easy given the size of the tower. But somehow, it wasn't. I stood from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror, not caring that I was only in a crop top and booty shorts. No one was in to give a shit, so no damage would be done. I left my room and headed into the elevator, pressing the kitchen button so that the doors closed. The elevator moved down, the doors opening to reveal the kitchen. I sighed as I was already able to see a topless Peter in the room, looking at his phone. Of course he was in the one room that I needed, whilst I was in barely any clothing.

"Just ignore him, Y/N. That'll make things easier." I mumbled as I left the elevator. I walked into the kitchen, making Peter look up at me from his phone. His eyes widened slightly, his Adam's apple bobbing as his eyes skimmed up and down my scantily clad body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I spat. Peter clenched his jaw, though I caught his cheeks turning red as he looked back down at his phone.

"We're in a tower consisting of fifty floors and about thirty rooms per floor, why did you choose to come into the one room that I'm in?" he mumbled. I scoffed and looked at him.

"Parker, this is my home, I'll go wherever the fuck I want to." I spat.

"It's my home too, asshole." He hissed as he looked back up at me.

"Sorry, is it my surname on the lease, or is it yours?" I smiled sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"And you wonder why I hate you so much." He mumbled under his breath as he turned around and clutched the kitchen island. My eyes widened.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed. He clenched his jaw and looked at me.

"It means that your arrogance is what makes you ugly. You think that your surname gives you a birth right to respect, that everyone should just fall on their knees in front of you just because you're a Stark." He spat.

"I don't think any of that, Parker. If you had even spent five minutes getting to know me instead of just judging me, you'd know that." I snapped.

"It's the way that you act, Y/N. The way that you made sarcastic little remarks the moment that you saw me. The way that you looked down your nose at me from the moment that you found out where I was from." He continued.