I nodded in agreement as i stood up beside him. He gave a small smile and walked through the portal. I follow him to the portal.

The other side of the portal, was the surface. Im not sure which AU we are in, but all i know that we were at the surface.

Sun was setting. The beautiful colors of orange, yellow and a bit of pink was seen from the sunset in front of us.

Dream walk forward and sit on the grass. He was sitting near the edges of the cliff. I walk towards him and sat bedside him. The grass was soft and comfortable.

We were watching the sunset with a comfortable silence was filling the air. I stared at Dream once in a while. But then focused back to the sunset.

A few moments pass by. The sunset was over as the moon slowly rise with the stars that starting to appear on the sky.

The sky was now the colored of dark blue with stars covering it and a moon. Somehow i could see some of them shine brightly. I smiled at this beautiful view.

Suddenly, Dream's skull lean to my shoulder. I flinched, but didnt move away so i wont hurt him. I looked to the side to see Dream, sleeping peacefully. It seems like he has fallen asleep.

The cold wind blows right through me. Since it was night, of course it would be cold. But i didnt really care since i have my jacket with me.

Another cold wind blowing. I notice that Dream's body shiver lightly. I didnt like seeing him cold. And i don't think boss would want his own brother to be sick. Or i would be dead by him.

I gently lay Dream down on the soft grass. Then i took off my jacket and wrapped it around Dream's now sleeping body.

I was wearing a sweater now. But it didnt bother me. I yawned lightly. Feeling tired.

I know i should be going back to the castle with Dream. But i was too tired to move from this comfortable place nor carry Dream back.

I decided that maybe i should rest my eyes a little. I lay down beside Dream and wrapping my arms around him to keep him out from the cold.

Our face was pretty close from each other. I blush lightly. Then i slowly close my eyes shut. As we both fell asleep on this AU.

I wonder what is happening in the castle when we are gone...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

•Bonus• (No One's POV)

Back at the castle... There was loud noises coming from inside. Nightmare has gone out to get some fresh air. Or mostly searching for negative feelings.

Ink, who were sleeping, now wide awake because of those loud noises. He got up from his bed and follow where the sound was coming from.

The sound was from the kitchen. And so, he goes to the kitchen to check. Just to see a flour fight. He got hit by one of the flour that was flying everywhere.

It got all over his face. He sneeze as the flour that was dusted on his face flying away from him. Blue noticed his friend and ran over to him. Asking if Ink were okay. Ink reply by lifting his thumbs up. Blue smile in relief.

Suddenly, Blue got hit with a flour on the back of his skull. Making him stumble as Ink catch him.

Horror laugh but his laugh got cut short by Dust tackling him to the ground. They both rolling on the floor that have flour all over it. Their whole clothes and body now have flour all over it. But they didnt care.

Soon, Killer sneak up on them and pour the whole bag of flour on them. They sneeze and cough uncontrollably because of the powder that is flying all around them, some of the powder got into their nose.

Killer T-posing in front of him now. Celebrating his victory. But both Horror and Dust didnt accept that. So they attack Killer when he is off guard.

Ink and Blue were just laughing at their silly actions. Then Ink realized there were glitched noises coming from one of the corner of the room, or supposedly kitchen of flour.

Ink check to see what it was, but gasped because of it. Error was laying on the floor in the corner of room. There was a rebooting sign on top of his head while he glitched uncontrollably.

'Rebooting.... 45%'

Ink got Error out of the kitchen that was now a mess. Not wanting to take responsibility on the mess and focused on Error. He lied Error down on the sofa, even though Error was half covered in flour.

Poor Error. He just wanted to get his daily chocolate from the kitchen but got attack by those flours warrior.

Good thing those warrior was care enough to move Error out of the way so he wont get hurt and pressing the reboot button for him.

Soon enough, Nightmare came back. Only to see that there was a whole mess in the kitchen. Some of the flour go into the living room floor aswell. A glitch rebooting on the sofa with his clothes covered in flour, while Ink was waiting for him to wake up and sit right next to where Error body was laying.