Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking Bhai?" Uttara understood him. She purposefully started their banter passing quick wink to him.

"Come on Uttara, Mom please don't make it next time" Sanskar scrunched his nose with sulked face.

"Of course, I won't make anything now. You don't ever appreciate my efforts" Sujata tried to become dramatic while looking at Reva's face from her corner eyes.

"Don't eat it. Give it back to me" Sujata tried to snatch Reva's Falooda Glass.

Reva reluctantly released her hold over glass with bowed head.

Sujata took glass and started going towards doorstep taking slow steps while passing eye messages to Sanskar and Uttera but their concentration was fixed on Reva's frown.

Everyone was looking at Reva for her response. She gaped like a fish looking at Sujata's back every now and then.

"Sujata...I ... I ... liked it...Please let me have it" Reva mumbled in low whisper, but it was enough for everyone to hear her murmurings.

Sujata turned back and gave glass back to Reva. She was slowly recovering under the love and care showered over her from her family. Today was the first time Reva voiced out complete sentence that too voicing out her wish.

It was almost 11, when everyone started dispersing to their rooms, Swara asked Sanskar, "You have all my ears; I know you want to discuss something."

They both were going towards their room.

"Can we go on long drive?" Sanskar asked.

"Drive no way Sanskar. At this hour. You know..." Sujata heard them from back. She was concerned to send her children out of house at this hour and that too after the attack.

"Mom don't worry. We will take security with us. And till what time we will be caged in this house fearing against evil? We need to live our normal life." Sanskar convinced his mother.

After long convincing session with his mother Swara and Sanskar drove to Orphanage surrounded by security cars.

"Orphanage? What are we doing here Sanskar?" Swara asked while coming out from passenger door.

Sanskar moved towards her and wrap his arm around her shoulders. He took her towards the small garden and sat along with her on the bench.

"Swara we suspect Reva Mom was kept here before I found her in Panchgani" Sanskar provided her details about his talks with rest others.

"What are you saying? She was hiding here?" Swara was stunned with revealations.

"She was KEPT HIDDEN over here Swara" Sanskar stressed.

"Why?" Swara asked with analyzing gaze.

"That's what we need to figure out. Along with why...who... who was the mastermind behind this heinous act?" Sanskar gritted his teeth, he clenched his fist.

"I trust you. We will surely get to the root of this mystery" Swara rubbed his arm. Her touch always worked on him as remedy, he calmed down. He raised his finger to show her the garden.

"Swara, I used to play over there with kids sometimes cricket or sometimes football. Mom used to sit here watching us but every time we came here her eyes used to become glassy. When I started learning Guitar, she used to force me to bring it here and sang for these kids." Sanskar slipped in memory lane, his eyes turned glassy.

"I have gut feel Swara, Reva Mom was here only. She was just in front of me whole time, but I was unaware about her presence. She must have been looking at me with lot of hope, right? She loved me so much as her son, but I failed her. I was busy with my life when she was facing all those tortures" Sanskar felt stream of tears on his cheeks. He turned to look other side.