The Wedding Of Contractions

Start from the beginning

"Neeks, let's go out of here. We can go into a room. There's a couch in there. I'll see if it's labor." I said "This is considered an emergency. Kayla will understand."

"Thanks, Sunshine. Can we leave after the vows?" Nico asked

"Right after the vows." I promised

I have them in my pocket so she didn't loose them. It'll be fine. If it gets a lot worse then I would take him out.

We both waited through the vows. I know Nico didn't want me to miss these and he was in pain. I could see it on his face. I know they were moving around a lot too. That could also cause this amount of pain.

Annabeth and Percy saw us leaving. Piper and Jason noticed us and talked quietly for a second before leaving after us.

I led Nico into a changing room and moved stuff off of the couch. Nico had started to cry and I held him close to me feeling the tightness of his bump. I encouraged him to breathe.

"Is something wrong?" Piper asked

"Nico's having pains. Don't worry, I'm sure he's okay. He's in pain, but it doesn't seem like contractions. Just some tightness causing a whole lot pain." I said

"I'll be fine. It's probably just some Braxton Hicks. I've been dealing with them for a little while now. Let's go back out there. I'll be good for the rest of the time." Nico said

"Okay." I said

>Reception<

I was eating some food next to Nico. I had given him some fruit and vegetables, but he had only eaten a few blueberries and five cucumbers. He just pushed the food around on his plate. He didn't eat.

"Does anyone know where Will is?" Someone asked

"Where there is a Will, there's definitely a Nico." Percy said "Nico was at table 7 last time I saw him. Try there."

Kayla came up to me. Noticing Nico she said hi, but he didn't say anything. She raised an eyebrow, but I shook my head no.

"He's in a bit of pain." I said

"Okay. It's not important. I'll go find Austin." Kayla said "Leave if you want. I'm not bothered by it. He deserves to have pain meds after everything he's been through."

Annabeth, Percy, Piper, Jason, and a few other demigods were sitting at our table. Nico must have gotten a bad Braxton, because he dropped his fork and gripped the tablecloth.

I rubbed his back whispering how much I wished I could take away the pain. Nico nodded and rubbed his stomach letting the kicking stop by putting them to sleep. I nuzzled Nico kissing his neck lightly.

"How much longer is the wedding?" Nico asked

"It goes on most of the night. Ends at almost midnight. Do you want to leave?" I asked

"Later. I can make it through it all. I need to go to the bathroom though." Nico said

I helped him up and we both went into the bathroom. I helped him to one of the actual toilets and he did his business as I looked away. Nico pulled his pants up a little and hooked the waist extender on.

Nico washed his hands and we were going out of the bathroom when he got another pain. He dug his nails into me and I held him up rubbing his bump.

"Ahia." Nico exclaimed

"Are you sure you aren't in labor?" I asked

"I'm fine. These are Braxton Hicks and them moving and kicking. I'm cramping." Nico said

He shivered and stumbled a little. I helped him or his seat and gave him my jacket and a small blanket. It helped with the shivering.

"Neeks, we should leave. I can get you to a hospital and get everything ready if it is. Evie isn't here tonight. People said she was walking in the woods. Hasn't been seen." I said

"I'll be fine. I told Evie and she agreed if they were contractions they were far apart. She told me that I would be fine for a while. Don't worry. I'll tell you if the pain gets worse." Nico said

"You better." I warned

Nico was able to endure almost the entire night. We went home late and he fell asleep in the car. I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I carried him to our shower and washed his body carefully stroking his belly and everywhere else.

He didn't wake up and I dried him off putting warm clothes on him to help with pain. I hope this helps. I don't know what else I can do.

I gave him a shot of pain meds. They wouldn't last long, but hopefully they would help with any pain. I kissed his head and moved his hair back.

I put the maternity pillow under him and got him into a position that would relax his muscles. Neeks deserves to feel no pain. Especially if he's in labor.