I Don't Want To Go

>Next Day<

Nico's POV:

"I'll be home after my 17 hour shift okay. So don't wait to eat and please take care of yourself." Will said taking my hand in his "I'll probably be really tired when I get home, so I'll take a shower and go to bed. I most likely won't wake up early."

"I know okay. Just go do you job." I said

"I love you." Will said kissing my lips

"Love you too." I said

Will left and the house got quieter. I was debating going back to sleep. It was 4:30 in the morning and I was still tired, but I also did want to get a head start on parts of the nursery.

I decided to start and I grabbed a silver sharpie. I wrote on the B, M, and D letters still in the bag and put them in my box in the closet. I would put those up when I felt contractions.

I ate half a bowl of cereal and did the dishes. I mopped and swept the downstairs and then I went outside. Stella Lux was playing with Mrs. O'Leary. I cleaned the pool and jacuzzi taking leaves out of both. Then I auto cleaned the water and hosed down the playground set. It hadn't been used in a bit and could use a good clean.

I let it dry in the sun and I cut some of the plants. I went back inside and went into the nursery promising myself I would fold some clothes and do some laundry.

I took a quick shower. The babies seemed to love the water and it felt good on my body. I got out shivering at the cold and got dressed. I did my hair and put on a tank top and then Will's hoodie. It smelled like him and I wanted him.

I went into the nursery again and moved the rocking chair. I took out little animals and put them in the washer and dryer to make them clean. I took the bottles and sanitized them.

I folded the babies laundry and put it in the drawers. I let myself take a break for lunch and I checked my phone. I had a missed call from Piper.

>On the phone with Piper<

Piper: Hey Nico!

Me: Hey, I just saw your call. Is something up?

Piper: Yeah. I wanted to tell you that I have court today, but I can come by if you need anything. Will was worried and I said I would come by if anything happened.

Me: Will and all his worries. It's good. I'm doing fine and the babies are fine too. I'll call if I need something.

Piper: Okay. Thanks Nico.

Me: You're welcome?

Piper: Bye.

Me: Bye.

I hung up on her and went away. I made sure my phone was close and I went out to get groceries for the house. I got groceries and came back home. I put them away and put Will's favorite Oreos on the counter where he would see them. I went upstairs and took a quick shower putting on comfortable clothes.

I put a hand on my bump and sat on the couch. I set my phone next to me and rubbed my bump quietly moaning at the feeling of fingers on my stretched skin.

>Hours Later<

Will's POV:

I had lots of work and patients that wanted to see me. It was long and really stressful. I am sure some of them are driving me crazy. As much as I love my job some people are hard to work with.

I got home at 2 in the morning more tired than ever. I got into our room and found Nico asleep on the bed his bump on full display with his arms wrapped around my pillow. I quickly got into the shower putting my scrubs in my separate laundry basket for our work clothes. Nico had changed positions and he had his arm over his bump protectively.