I'm In Labor?

>30 Weeks<

Nico's POV:

"Please come out!" I cried

"They will come out soon. Why are you trying to induce labor again?" Percy asked from his spot on the couch

"Because!! I've been pregnant for so long and I hurt everywhere. I need them out!" I growled at him "I want to get them out."

"We've tried everything. Can't we just give up, so I can go home? I don't want to seem rude, but I want to spend time with Charlie and Arielle especially since she feels left out. Annabeth and I have tried, but she's older and we rely on her like an adult and not a teen." Percy said

"No! I can still do this. I need some more Raspberry Leaf Tea." I said snapping my fingers at him

Percy got up reluctantly and poured some more tea. I had already tried castor oil, some dates, and walking around with Percy. Nothing was working and I just wanted them out.

"Stand in front of me. Please just hold my hips." I said looking at Percy

Percy squated in front of me with his hands around my hips as I got onto the yoga ball.

"Did Annabeth ever try to induce labor?" I asked

"A few times with Charlie. She felt huge and she was overdue, so we tried a few things. Bouncing on a yoga ball and some other things that involved just the two of us." Percy said

"Did the last one work?" I asked

"Yeah. At least from what I can tell. Right before we came over to your house. Early that morning." Percy said

"I wish Will would help me. He's really against me going into labor like this." I said

I could pretty much feel our angel between my legs. It had become uncomfortable and I wished that he wasn't so far down. It felt odd. I felt like I was sitting on him and I wasn't able to get comfortable anymore.

I bounced on the yoga ball for 20 minutes before I go tired and I had to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom as I pushed on my stomach. The babies just stayed in my stomach not moving. I laid on the couch rubbing my bump. I was constantly uncomfortable and my back wasn't ever going to be the same.

"I want to try again." I said "Please?"

"Fine." Percy muttered "I don't even know why I'm here."

Percy held my hips as I bounced again. I could use sex or nipple stimulation, but both of those were out of the option. Will wasn't doing anything with me, because he didn't want to put me into early labor. I was trying so hard, but the babies just didn't want to come.

I had been trying all day. It was already 4 and nothing was happening. I held onto Percy's shoulders and he held my hips. My stomach started to hurt, so I rubbed my stomach breathing in a simple pattern.

"Are you in labor?" Percy asked ready to grab our go bag

"Nope. Babies are just kicking my ribs." I said

I started to bounce again and he held my hips down. My stomach moved as the babies started to kick. I was so close to hysterical. I just wanted to be able to hold them and care for them.

"What are you doing?" Will asked probably already knowing the answer

The doctors know they can't do a c-section, but they do know if I were to just go into labor they could help. We had agreed, but Will wasn't on board. He didn't want me to have the babies yet.

"I'm exercising. The doctors said it was good. I asked Percy to come over just in case something happened. Like I got hurt or something." I said

"Why won't you listen! Inducing labor is great for women, but not you. I know that you want the babies out, but you have to wait a little longer. The babies are only 30 weeks. They are tiny and some babies don't survive. Not all mothers survive with just one baby and you're having three! The complications are bad. I've seen so many people lost to complications and I don't want to add any of you to the list." Will said seeing through my lie

"O-okay." I said "I won't induce labor. I'm sorry for going behind your back. You can leave Percy."

"Remember to call us. We all want to be there. I think Arielle and Estelle are really excited. They really want to hold them." Percy said

I stood up and I got a terrible pain that ran through my stomach and back. Not like the pain I had been feeling before. This was a pain in my lower stomach that felt like I had been punched.

"W-Will!" I cried out grabbing onto him

"What's wrong?" Will asked

"Hurts." I said clutching at my stomach

"Just breathe. In and out. I'm going to call the hospital and I'll get you checked by a doctor. Malachi can see through the mist you know being a demigod and all. I'll get him down here." Will said "Percy, I need you to help him through these. Just make him comfortable."

"Ok." Percy said helping me to the couch "Just...uh...breathe?"

"Yeah. That's not helping. I've been breathing since I was born." I said

I leaned forward and gasped slightly as my stomach cramped from where the babies were moving and squirming again.

"You're good. I talked to Malachi and he said that they were just Braxton-Hicks contractions. Just the babies prepping you for labor." Will said "I'll put in a movie and we can cuddle. If it gets any farther, I'll take you to the hospital."

"I love you." I said

"His exact words were when Braxton-Hicks contractions hit, you'll feel a tightening in your stomach. It's not usually painful, but it can be." Will said "It's real contractions if they are on a pattern."

"I'm going to go. Remember to call us." Percy said

"We will." I said

Will grabbed a pillow and some blankets. He let me lay on him and in between his legs. I kissed him and leaned onto him. Will rubbed his hand over my bump and we watched a Disney movie. It was so good and Will kissed my neck softly.

I moved forward feeling that burning pain again. It had been two hours and the movie was almost over by now. Will rubbed my bump moving his fingers around me. His fingers were working magic.

I leaned back feeling the Braxton-Hicks contraction dying down. We both walked into our bedroom and had a make out session to keep my mind off of any pain.

Will made both of us dinner after a little while. I laughed at the fact that he had burnt the noodles. Noodles were really my thing anyway. It's the Italian part of me.

During dinner I was eating when I felt another contraction. I swallowed my food quickly and I shut my eyes breathing in and out. Will sat behind me rubbing my stomach.

"At least that aren't regular." Will said rubbing the back of his head as if expecting a smack

"Yeah, that's true. We still have that." I said

We watched a movie before we both went to bed. I cradled my bump and Will held his pillow. I fell asleep next to my sunshine as he made sure I was comfortable.