Christmas Gifts Of The Century

☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀ ☾

Nico's POV:

I had just given Will his present. We only get each other one gift at each major holiday. So we give gifts on Birthday's, Valentine's Day, Halloween. Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The  pregnancy test was still next to me buried in all of the gifts.

He opened the gift and took out a watch. I showed him how it could turn into a bow and arrow. I opened my gift. He got me tickets to see Panic! At The Disco. I pulled out the pregnancy test, giving it to him.

"What's this?" Will asked.

His eyes clouded over like they did when he was getting sick. I'm safe with Will. He won't hurt the baby or me; he would protect us. I learned the hard way to never say the word safe, especially as a demigod.

"Did you want another gift?" Will asked, annoyed.

"No. it is definitely a gift for both of us," I said.

Will unwrapped it carefully. He took out the pregnancy test box. He turned it in his hands and put pressure on the box. Enough to make the sides puff out and flatten a little.

"What do you want me to do with this? Is this some sort of sick joke from Jason and Percy?" Will asked, and I could practically see the rage in his eyes.

"No it is definitely from me. Open it," I said, trying to soothe his anger.

Will opened it and found a positive pregnancy test. He took it out carefully looking over the pregnancy test. Will grabbed me, pulling me close. I thought he was trying to hug me, but he wrapped his hands around my waist and squeezed.

"Will! You're hurting me! Please stop!" I said, trying to pry his hands off of me.

Knock. Knock. Will didn't care that someone was at the door. He backed me against the wall, as I struggled against him. My eyes teared up and I kicked his chest trying to throw him off of me. He stuttered but I felt his grip loosen a little.

"We are coming in so you had better be decent," Percy said.

"If I catch them having sex, I'll kill them both" Jason said.

"Remember when you caught them having "sex" last time," Percy said.

"I know they were only reading, but I don't want him to do anything. He's a baby," Jason said.

"They're married and he's 24. They should be allowed to have sex," Percy argued.

"Let's go in. It's cold out here," Jason said.

They came in.

Will's POV:

My head hurt and I felt angry. I could see my movements but they did not feel like my own. I had my hands around Nico's waist for what reason???

Everything is really blurry. I tried taking my hands off but I couldn't. It's like watching yourself do something and you are powerless to stop it. Then, all I saw was the darkness of my mind.

Nico's POV:

They came in to see me struggling against Will who had pinned me against the wall. I cried out as he applied more pressure. Percy and Jason saw and came over to try and help me. I kicked Will off throwing my body against him.

Will fell to the ground and Percy restrained him. Percy and Jason take their roles as big "bros" seriously. They even have a protection squad for me. Jason helped me up and I groaned collapsing onto him.

Will tried fighting against Percy, but it was no use. Percy is stronger and has a reason to protect me. Will is usually sweet and could never hurt a fly. He isn't actually acting like himself and his eyes had gone gold. Annabeth and Piper came in holding things.