Christmas At Mom's

>A Few Days Later<

(Everybody was in their respective homes and Reyna had flown back to Camp Jupiter with Hazel and Frank.)

Nico's POV:

I got up at 4 in the morning to go to the bathroom. I had on my grey boxers. When I looked down I realized that I had some blood on them near the back. The baby or babies. Could I be losing them?

"Will!" I yelled "Come quickly."

I grabbed a towel and put it over myself. I am not having him look at me when I'm all pudgy and I am freaking me out.

Will's POV:

(𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠)

I was having a surprisingly dreamless sleep. I don't have a lot of nightmares anyway. I woke up when I felt Nico leave the bed. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Will!" I heard Nico yelling "Come quickly."

I ran into the bathroom and Nico looked scared. As if he had seen Tartarus again. He told me about his time in Tartarus when we were younger and I was taking care of him in the infirmary.

He had cried for the first time and I felt the need to hug him. It was our first real conversation as friends. It wasn't doctor to patient. It was friend to potential boyfriend.

I can't deny it. I wanted him. Badly. Sometimes, I would go to his cabin to check on him if I hadn't seen him in a while just in case he was hurt or sick.

Most the time he was sleeping or doing nothing, but let his thoughts run wild. I had even kissed him in his sleep once. I know it sounds odd. Why did you kiss someone when they didn't know?

I regretted it, but he let a small smile play on his lips. I would come in a lot and I had never been caught until one time Jason was in the cabin when I brushed his hair out of his face. He was sleeping and I kissed his forehead.

Jason had come out of nowhere and I got up quickly stumbling over my words. Jason had smirked and I left blushing. Nico didn't seem like he knew . I hoped it would stay that way.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"There is blood." Nico said "Coming out of me. The baby or babies."

Nico looked as if he was going to have a panic attack. His breathing was labored and he was as pale as a sheet of paper.

Scratch that. He was having a panic attack. I grabbed his hands and made him breathe. I kissed his face and got out my phone.

"Okay. Just breathe. I'm going to call Annabeth. Just give me a minute. In and out. Don't stress."

I walked out of the room. I dialed Annabeth's number not getting an answer. I called again. I could hear Nico sobbing. Broken sobs as he cried. I almost couldn't think.

He was breaking my heart. It hurt to hear him in so much pain. I dialed again and Annabeth picked up.

>On the phone with Annabeth<

Me: Hey sorry for calling so early, but I need to ask you a few questions.

Annabeth: What's up? I was just feeding Charlie. I didn't hear my phone ringing until I got upstairs again.

Me: Nico is bleeding down there. We are afraid.

Annabeth: Okay, so is he bleeding a lot. Like enough to cover the bottom of his boxers.

Me: Let me go check.

Annabeth: Give me to Nico. If he starts stressing, he could have a miscarriage if he isn't already.