The Wedding Of Contractions

>35 Weeks Pregnant<

Nico's POV:

"Will! If we don't leave now we are going to be late! You know how much Kayla wanted you to help her before the wedding." I called

"I know. I'll be down in a second. Don't worry angel." Will said

"Okay." I said

I made sure everything was in the car. Especially the go bag. We would need that sometime soon. I sat on the couch in my comfortable clothing. I can't do much on my own now and I feel like those people from Wall-E.

I rubbed my baby belly getting a small movement. I looked down and my bump had a little head near the bottom of my bump.

I lightly put my hand over my bump and I got a movement outwards in response. The babies had really put pressure on me though.

"Are you ready?" Will asked

"Yeah. First feel." I said

I put his hand at the bottom of my bump. The baby had moved back, but I could still feel the pressing feeling. Will frowned and pressed a little to the side.

"Does it hurt?" Will asked

"No not really. A little uncomfortable though. I feel pressure on my hips. Like I'm sitting on our son. It's harder to do things without feeling like I'm crushing him." I said

"Okay. Just tell me if it gets bad. I can call someone and talk to them about moving the baby a little." Will said

"Help me up?" I asked

I had trouble getting up from the ground or couch. I don't waddle at all. The perks of being a male I guess. I wish I could get up on my own though.

Will helped me up kissing my lips quickly. He did that every time. I like the kisses, but I still want to be independent.

Will drove us to camp. I got out and went to my cabin. Hazel was there and Frank was rubbing her small bump. It was barely a curve, but I could tell they were both in love.

I went to my bunk and put my suit on the bed. It was all stretchy, but it looked nice. A gift from my dad. It would fit to my body. Pregnant or not.

I put a hand over my stomach feeling some pain. I hissed at the feeling of the baby pressing father down. Frank and Hazel both rushed over. I assured them I was fine and they went away.

"Are you ready?" Will asked

"Yeah. Let's go." I said

He helped me put on my suit rubbing his hands over my stretched stomach. We both walked out and sat in the end seats so we could leave if the need arose. Will assured Kayla that he would stay as long as he could and only go if it was an emergency.

We sat through a lot of talking. It was all very pretty and you could see the love of the two demigods. They smiled and Kayla was radiating happiness.

Literally. She was glowing a little. It was clear though that the babies didn't want me to enjoy it.

They kept shifting and moving around. Moving down some more and putting a lot of pressure on my hips. It was a terrible feeling, but I said nothing not wanting Will to notice.

Will's POV:

Nico moved again and I focused on him. He huffed slightly under his breath rubbing his hands over his stomach. I looked away making sure nobody else had noticed yet. I touched his stomach and he flinched as if it hurt.

"Nico, have you been feeling any pain?" I asked

"A little. It's not very big. I didn't want to tell you." Nico said