Our Wedding

>A Few Days Later<

Will's POV:

Nico hasn't been himself ever since he came to the hospital. I think he's just thinking. He also seems to be getting more emotional. We decided to get married tomorrow. We were going to spend time together. All of us.

"You ready, Neeks?" I asked calling up the stairs

"Yeah." Nico said

He walked down the stairs with a small backpack packed. Our wedding clothes were already at Camp where we were going to get married. We both sat in the car for a few minutes. Nico's hands fiddled with a loose string on his jeans. I put my hand on his baby bump. He made a little noise and pushed my hand away.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"No. I just got a little uncomfortable." Nico said

"Okay. Let's go." I said not believing anything he said

I drove us to camp. We were going to stay in our old cabins. Well most of us were. Mom, Sally, Paul, Estelle, Coach Hedge, Mellie, and Chuck were going to be in the bunks under the big house.

Nico's POV:

We arrived at Camp and got out of the car. I grabbed my backpack and put it over my shoulders even though Will offered to carry it. I just ignored him. I feel bad for taking it out on him. He is so nice and he is my love. I should probably tell him. I'm just afraid of him leaving me, because I can't do anything right.

"Hey Will and Nico!" Percy said giving Will a bear hug

I put out my hand and Percy shook it with a questioning look on his face. I wouldn't let even Hazel get near me. I just didn't want them to hurt her. She was so fragile in my stomach. I rubbed my stomach as Will talked quietly to the others. I really wish that Will and I weren't going to tell everyone their genders tonight. It would be even harder if I had to let her go.

"Is everything alright, Nico?" Chiron asked

"Yeah. Just fine." I said

"Go into the Poseidon cabin. Nico will catch up." Chiron said

Will gave me a kiss on the cheek. Percy stood shaking his head no. Annabeth pursed her lips whispering something to him. He didn't listen. I know he didn't, because he doesn't usually.

"Chiron, with all due respect, I'm going to ignore what you just said and stay right here. Nico isn't hiding anything. He would tell us so we can help." Percy said

I felt terrible and I looked away tears threatening to spill. I was a liar. I hadn't told anyone anything yet. I should have at least told Will. Chiron looked to Annabeth and she took Percy's hand leading him away.

The others headed to the cabin. I wished that I had the courage to walk away from Chiron. I am pretty sure you can't keep anything from him. He knows all. Sometimes it's scary.

"What's wrong?" Chiron asked

"Promise not to tell?" I asked

"I promise." Chiron said

"I may loose our baby girl. The doctor told me. I can't loose her! Please don't let it happen!" I cried flinging myself on Chiron as he patted my back

"Okay, so I think that you should get it checked out here. Maybe Kayla can help after you go with friends." Chiron said "You should be with friends for now."

"Really?" I asked drying my eyes "Are you sure that's wise to tell Kayla? You know how close she is to Will."

"Wisdom is not always what you want. It is usually what you least expect and where you least expect it." Chiron said