Anniversary's Are Fun

>Next Night<

(Nico's POV)

We got to the party with 3 bottles of Sparkling Apple Cider. We stepped out of the car. I tried to grab a bottle of cider, but Will grabbed it and gave me the ultrasound pictures in the envelope. He didn't want me to 'Do anything that could hurt our babies. Nothing. Just look beautiful and glow.' I rang the doorbell and Estelle answered.

"Hey come on in." She said in a bored voice

Immediately I could tell something was wrong with Estelle. Just like Arielle, she was acting strangely. I pushed it off to the side and walked in with Will. Will walked in as Estelle grabbed all of the cider from him. She walked into the kitchen taking two of the bottles as Will held the last one for her to put in the Kitchen. I closed the door.

"Uncle Nico!" The kids exclaimed

They ran over. Arielle went into the kitchen to go help Estelle. I felt little arms grab onto my legs and arms. The kids pulled on me and tried to get me to come in different directions. Logan was talking about some random fact about dinosaurs and Luke was pulling my arm to get me to follow him. They would have pulled me to the ground if Annabeth hadn't intervened.

"Kids. Don't do that. You know Uncle Nico can't carry all of your weight. Let him go." Annabeth said "Especially like this."

The kids got off of me saying they were sorry. Logan went over to Annabeth who had made him come over to her. He cried and she shushed him telling him she wasn't mad. He was told not to climb all over me unless I allow it. I crouched to their level.

"Do you want to go play with each other, so I can go do something? We can play later." I asked

"Yeah." They said running off to do something

Will's POV:

"Uncle Nico!" The kids exclaimed

They ran over. Arielle went into the kitchen to go help Sally. Estelle was grabbing the cider from me when the kids grabbed Nico. I wanted so badly to help Nico. The kids would have pulled Nico to the ground if Annabeth hadn't stopped them.

"Kids. Don't do that. You know Uncle Nico can't carry all of your weight. Let him go." Annabeth said "Especially like this."

The kids got off and Nico crouched to their level.

"Do you want to go play with each other, so I can go do something? We can play later." Nico said

"Yeah." They said running off

I looked at Nico. He was so great with kids. He would comfort them and he always knew exactly what to say to them. Babies liked him sort of. Like this babies loved him, but most sensed the death radiating off of him. They would cry. Demigod babies wouldn't cry, but mortal babies cried. Only some though. Not all. Usually he could calm them for some reason. Hazel called it the kid touch. I called it his love. It always shined through.

Especially when he was with kids. They would come to him and he would play with them unlike most other adults that were busy talking to each other or didn't want to play. He wasn't afraid to get dirty and play around. Especially in the pool. While they couldn't be pulled under yet he would sneak under them and pull them onto his shoulders. He would make the best mommy in the whole world. I put my hand on his shoulder and we went to greet our friends. I had spent enough time with my thoughts.

Nico's POV:

Will put his hand on my shoulder and we both walked to the couches. I could see Mellie and Coach Hedge. Chuck was in the garden with the kids watching them watching for any trouble. His nose was also sensitive and he could smell monsters and demigods. I sat down with Will right next to me. I put the envelope in my lap.