part 41: hollow beast.

Start from the beginning

Saji: lady Serafall, I'll need it.

Serafall:..... It'll need an upgrade.

She snaps her fingers and Murasame appears. They all look at the katana.

Serafall: lord Michael, do you have Samuel's blood?

Michael: what could you possibly need that for?

Serafall: Saji created this sword using viritra's poison, we can upgrade it.

Sona: you created a sword?

Saji: yes we did.

Sona: we?

Serafall: that's right. That reminds me, hey Thor, do you think we got get some asgardian metal, I want to make an axe like your storm breaker.

Thor: if we live then sure.

Michael opened up his pocket dimension and gave the vial to Saji, Serafall pours the blood on the katana and it fused with it, Saji used balance breaker and held the sword, the hilt and his armour is the only thing making sure that he isn't poisoned by the Samuel's blood.

Boooooom

Another shockwave, this time 666 fired a cero and actually hurt the two dragons.

Issei: damn it!

He enters his boosted gear.

Issei: you all know why I'm here...

Host 1: we are.....

Elsha: but will it be enough?

Issei: with the dragon gods.....yes. yes it will.

Ddraig: asking Saji, Vali and Cao Cao for help as well....it might be too much for the gear to handle.

Issei: it'll be inconsequential compared to the end result if we don't use it.

Host 4: everyone should get as far as they can.

Issei: agreed.

Host 3: you have 3 years worth of life force left, it'll last a few minutes if you're lucky and this plan was originally meant for the beast in it's old form. It's hollowfied now like us.

Issei: true...it is like us. It's a hollow now.

He smirked.

Ddraig: Issei...

Issei: you're right.... Let's not waste more time.

He exits the gear.

Ahri: ....what do we do?

Issei: ....... Get everyone to Ionia if you can.

Neeko: is it possible?

Ajuka: if everyone in all factions work together then yes.

Ahri: I... don't want to leave my home.

Kai'sa: nor do we but....what choice do we have? We'll all be together.

Crom: I'd say we stay and fight but the circumstances aren't in our favour.

Another screech followed by two roars and a powerful explosion, great red falls through the rift followed by Ophis, they land right in front of everyone, the stadium can't take much more of this.

Ophis: that...hurt...

Great red: so...strong.

Issei clenched his fists, they are running out of time.

Issei: lord Hades.... Any theory on why it only has one head?

Hades: perhaps during the hollowfication process it fed on each of its heads and became one. What ever little intellect it had in its 7 heads is now in one. That's why it's fighting like us. It can think a little now.