Cleaning and Cookies

Start from the beginning

I grabbed Sally's blue chocolate chip cookies and a jar of Nutella. I took a knife and spread the Nutella on the cookie.

"That can't be healthy." Will said startling me

"Don't do that. I almost had a heart attack." I said

"Are you really going to eat that?" Will asked

"Yeah. It sounded good." I said

"Not a lot. I'm making Tacos for us tonight. I've got an early shift again tomorrow." Will said

"I know. I wouldn't ruin dinner." I said

I took a bite and moaned at the food. The babies moved around. I guess they like it to. Will had washed his hands and he put them on my bump. His eyes lit up when he felt the babies kicking happy about the food.

"They like that." Will said

"Yep. Basically a crazy craving. Be glad. I thought about lots of nasty things already." I said "They sound good to me though."

"Really? What have been some cravings?" Will asked

"Well, last night I had a craving for Funyuns and Chocolate Ice Cream with peppermint. Also, a few days ago, I wanted to eat vegetables covered in caramel. I can't do this anymore. I want so many things." I complained "Also, bacon and syrup. Bacon on everything pretty much. Also those vegetables you make sometimes. They all sound so good."

"Those sound so disgusting. Please don't eat those." Will pleaded

"I'm not going to give in to those. Don't worry. I'll run stuff by you before I eat them." I said

"Good. We can't have you eating a lot of junk food." Will said

"I know. No matter how much I want it." I sighed looking at my cookie

I put the Nutella away and Sally's cookies. I threw the rest of my first cookie away and Will went upstairs taking off his clothes. I watched and waited for him as he took a shower.

He wouldn't hug me if he had been at the hospital. Especially now that I was carrying our babies. He always took a shower and then hugged me and kissed me.

He would always touch my stomach and carry me downstairs telling me to rest. I wish I could do the housework. Will cleaned all the time even if he was tired, but now I had a lot of time. Since I was working at home.

I wanted to clean everything I could and let him rest too. Except he wouldn't let me touch the bleach unless I already did it. Then he would scold me for endangering our health. I love him and all his doctor ways.

>Dinner<

"Dinner's ready." Will said

"I'm hungry. You wouldn't let me help. Is it some secret recipe?" I asked

"Nope. I just wanted you, my pregnant husband, to relax. This has been hard on your body and I know that. I don't want you to work really hard right now. Just glow and I'll do the rest." Will said

"I can't promise anything, but I'm relaxing a lot. I am also taking more frequent naps." I said

Will put my food in front of me and he kissed me. I blushed a little and he had a satisfied smirk on his face knowing he can still make me blush.

"Let's eat." Will said

I took a bite and the flavor felt like a little burst in my mouth. I felt my stomach and I received a little kick of approval. I guess they like this too. I rubbed my stomach feeling the babies get more and more excited about the food.

"I think they like it." Will said putting his hand on my stomach

"Yep." I said taking another bite of the taco

We talked and ate. Will brought out a glass of sparkling apple cider and he gave me some in a glass. I drank some loving the good feeling of it bubbling in my mouth.

"I also made ambrosia. My mom gave me her recipe." Will said

"You know I never say no to food." I said

Will gave me a little bit of ambrosia and I ate it. It's so good. It had pineapple, papaya, a hint of cinnamon, some rehydrated figs, and chocolate chips.

"It's good right. I found this recipe and I took a picture. It said to use unripe papayas, but those are not good for pregnant women. So, that was out for you. Also it said dehydrated figs, but I know how much you hate dehydrated fruit." Will said

"It's okay. It's perfect like you." I soothed

He melted a little and we washed the dishes cleaning up. Will had slid his hand really close to a specific spot and I could feel myself growing hard by the minute.

We ended up not cleaning as much as we thought, because we decided to have a little bit of fun. Overall, it was a successful day and I got blue cookies out of it. So yay me.

>Next Day<

(A little sexual)

"Will~ please just a little! It hurts so bad. I need it." I begged

"Neeks, I have to be at work in an hour." Will said

"Please it won't take long." I begged

"Okay. Fine. Just I'll only help for a little bit." Will said

"Thanks, Sunshine." I said

Will got on top of me and took his scrubs off. I begged him to help me and he angrily tore off my shirt. He pinched my nipple and slowly sucked. I moaned at the feeling and he kept sucking. I pulled the covers over us. No reason this should take a long time.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and begged him to keep going. They had said I wouldn't be able to produce milk, but I still hurt there. I wish that it didn't hurt, but Will was able to ease the pressure.

"Neeks, I really need to leave." Will said

"No, I'm really needy. Can't you be a little late?" I asked pouting

Will melted a little at my face and leaned down kissing me. He shook his head no and pulled his shirt over his head again. Dark blue against his body. It really brought out his eyes.

I put my shirt on and turned away from him crossing my arms. Will put his arms around me and I started to cry. He soothed me rocking me back and forth. It was still early in the morning, but when Will had kissed me he had rubbed against my chest. I woke up today needing him and he helped me.

Now he was trying to put me back to sleep, so I could get my rest. He pulled me onto him and I curled towards his warmth. His eyes were soft and I fell asleep listening to the steady beat of his heart.