"ok," we all said at the same time. kayla and I both took a spot next to each other.

we ran for what was a good 25 minutes and the only people remaining were me and kayla and about 7 other 11th and 12th graders.

we all stumbled our way to our bags to get a sip of water, im glad that ended because I dont know how much longer I could have went.

"ok girls, good job now we are just going to scrimmage and you will know if you made the team and what team you made by tomorrow," the coach said and then split us up into 2 teams.

i mostly play outside mid or sticker but in this game I mostly played outside mid. (wide)

I ended up scoring a few goals and my team won, I also had some pretty good defensive plays.

"how'd it go?" mattia asked once we got into the car.

"I think good, she said the team will be out by tomorrow,"

"ok I bet you did amazing," he added then gave me a smile.

UNTOLD

it was now the next day and I was super nervous. The boys team already came out and enzo and riccardo both made it on so I felt pressure to at lease make one of the teams.

the last bell just rung and me and kayla both scurried our way to where the teams were posted, their was already a crowd of girls their hoping to get on the team.

"yess!" i head one of the girl say and her friends around her giggled.

"well we both didn't make it on jv," kayla told me and we slowly got to the varsity list scared that we didn't make a team at all.

I looked through the list and saw kaylas name i gave her a big hug and than looked for mine.

isabella rossi

it said at the very bottom of the list. wait. isabella rossi. WAIT I MADE IT. me and kayla both squealed and went to the locker room where it said to meet up.

when we got their their was about 14 other girls, they all looked older than me and kayla, and much taller that my 5'5 height.

Then coach rose i think her name was came in.

"hello girls! I just wanted to tell you all congrats about making the team. I think this year we have a very strong team so im very excited! i will give you some equipment and a schedule right now!" she explained to all of us.

kayla and I got last in line waiting for out stuff. rose gave us a backpack which seamed full and I was so excited to break the news to my brothers.

wait my brothers shit. they will understand right? who am i kidding the probably already drove away.

"ok i got to go but ill see you tomorrow!" kayla yelled as she ran out of some door this i never noticed was even their.

I sprinted my way to the entrance and looked at my phone to see a few missed calls from my brothers great.

i quickly picked up and called riccardo back.

"bella where the fuck are you."

"sorry something came up, are you guys still here?"

"yes, we have been here for the past 30 minutes."

"aw pore you," i told him than hung up, carrying my school bag in one hand and my new soccer bag in the other.

I saw the car in the parking lot and whipped open the door and jumped in.

"THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" i yelled and they rolled their eyes.