I felt another kick and I led Will's hand to my stomach. My right side. I waited for a few seconds before another kick. Will melted and slowly rubbed my stomach up and down.

"Can I feel?" Hazel asked shyly

"Of course." I said

I put her hand on the other side and pushed a little on my stomach. I got a kick on both sides and I laughed at the little movements that I could feel. They were small, but still there. This was more than I could have ever asked for.

>Next Day<

William Andrew Di Angelo - Solace!" I said my eyes glowing with rage

"I didn't mean it. I know that you're mad, but you shouldn't do anything when mad. How about something to eat?" Will asked grabbing a pack of mint Oreos "Or maybe rest on it?"

He had me there. Those were my favorite. Will handed me a plate and took some out. He gave me four extra than the serving size. He really was trying to save his skin.

Last night, I caught him talking to Annabeth quietly on a way to help me, because I was getting bigger. When I turned on the light he froze and swore in Greek under his breath. He turned around slowly and met my eyes.

I got my pillows and slept in the guest room not listening to his pleas. I just found him googling how to calm down a pregnant person. He acted like I was just overreacting.

I felt terrible. I was getting heavier and Will loved me. I knew that, but every time I looked at him he was so perfect. Why would he want to be with someone like me? Why shouldn't he leave me and go out with someone better?

Every time I looked at him I would only see reasons why he should leave me. That maybe I wasn't meant for him and he was just being with me out of pity. Or maybe he was afraid of what Percy, Jason, and Annabeth would do to him if he ever left me and broke my heart.

"Neeks, I just don't want you to be mad at me. I love you so much and I want to sleep with you. Don't be mad at me. I just hate that you took that the wrong way." Will said

I kissed his lips letting him explore my mint flavored mouth. I pulled back and apologized over and over. He shushed me kissing me telling me it was alright.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I overreacted. I'm just afraid of you leaving me, because I'm not perfect like you." I admitted eating another cookie looking down

Will took my face in his hands and forced me to look into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I don't think of leaving you ever. I'm not perfect. I love you for being you. Nobody else. You're the perfect human in my eyes." Will said

I smiled and ate another Oreo. The last Oreo. I pouted and Will helped me to the couch. He had decided we were going to cuddle. Will rubbed my stomach for a minute. One of the babies moved and made my stomach feel odd.

My stomach started to hurt and Will sensed my discomfort. He rubbed my stomach. I felt one of the babies squirm around and my stomach knotted around himself. A baby kicked.

I shot up from under Will pushing him to the floor. I barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. I started to cry as I moved down again. Will came in and he rubbed my back. I was in the bathroom for 20 minutes. It was terrible and I hated it.

"I'm sorry. I know that you don't like being sick. It was probably the mint Oreos. Note for later times: No Oreos." Will said

I nodded and I brushed my teeth. Mint ice cream was fine. No Oreos though. It's a pity. I really like those. It's okay. We have an appointment tomorrow for Will. He needs an annual check up. I didn't tell him, because he is a bad patient.