Baby Names Or Not?

Start from the beginning

It was small, but I knew he would be hungry in a little while. He would want more and I would give it to them. They need to grow and I love to watch Nico get excited about food.

He always asked for food and other times he would eat at my begging and then get sick. It was my fault and I felt terrible as I rubbed his back. Nico cried every time and I would kiss him.

When he was eating he would hug me and thank me for making him food. I would sit behind him and rub his bump as he ate. Sometimes, he would kiss me and continue to eat.

"Have you thought about names?" Nico asked looking up from his phone

"I guess. It's a good time to put the letters up. I want to tell everyone their names when they all come by next week." I said

"Next week?" Nico asked surprised

Nico's POV:

Next week? That's so close. I don't want the babies to hate their names and I want them to be perfect. They need to have perfect names for the most perfect babies.

"Do you not want that?" Will asked

"No, it's just..." I said not finishing

"It's just what?" Will asked taking my hand

"Nothing it doesn't matter." I said

"Neeks, if it makes you feel this way we don't have too." Will said

"I just want them to have perfect names and that seems really close and I don't know if the names will be perfect by then." I confessed

"It will be fine. We can do it easily." Will said

"I can't! The names have to be perfect." I said shaking my head

"They will be. Why do you not trust me?!" Will asked getting mad at me

"I do trust you! Just not with something this big! If we mess this up they will hate us!" I said raising my voice a little

"Why are you like this! Why do you ask me what I think and then tell me I'm wrong! It's an option to say nothing you know!" Will yelled "What more do you want! All you do is whine!"

"I'm going to go take a nap." I said getting up

"Maybe you do need more sleep! Go sleep off your bad attitude and come back when you're ready to apologize!" Will yelled

I left not looking back at him. Stella came into the room and I cried into her fur. She put on a little show for me, so I would cheer up.

I smiled at her effort and she took that as good news. I slept for an hour before getting up again not able to sleep anymore.

I could hear Will downstairs cooling off by making something. Probably painting. He could do amazing things with a paintbrush if he had on music. I could hear soft music playing, but maybe I was wrong. I opened the nursery door.

I started to fold the babies blankets and I clutched one as I sat in the rocking chair. I slowly let more tears slip down my face as I held the blanket.

Will's POV:

Nico went upstairs and I put my head in my hands. I went on my phone and hoped Nico would come back down.

He didn't come down for a long time, so I went upstairs to make sure he was okay and nothing was wrong. Sometimes, I was really hard on him. It was my fault. I overreacted to his hormones.

Nico wasn't in our room, so I went into the nursery. Nico was clutching a blanket for the babies as he cried. It broke my heart in two. I hate when we argued and even more when he was heavy and pregnant with my babies.