21.Last night part 2

Start from the beginning

"That's my job ma you mean everything to me ma I just wish you could see what I see."

She nodded and kissed me one last time.

"So what are we going to go do?" She asked.

I smirked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out soon but come on babe we got to go."

We walked to the car and got in the first place I'm taking jazz to is this castle she's been dying to go to. I drove about 30 mins me and jazz just talked and laughed the whole entire way there I missed this.

"So you still not going to tell me where we going?" She said still giggling off something I said.

"Na ma you'll find out in a min I promise."

A few minutes later we finally pulled up to the castle.

"Omg! I've always wanted to go here." She said.

I opened the car door for us and we explored for a little bit and went to the end where the ocean was.

"This is so relaxing." She said looking out at the water.

"Yeah I needed this vacation no lie."

"I thought you was trying to get me back?" She said laughing.

I mushed her head..

"Yeah I was but shit at the trap been hectic lately I literally stopped caring when you left now I'm trying to pick up the pieces."

"Babe why would you-"

"Babe you mean more to me than the trap it's was important that I come and get you back your my focus I was already a boss but you make me wanna boss up even more and do better."

"I'm glad I can be a good influence on you babe you inspire me to even if you are irritating about it." She said laughing and mushing my head.

"I missed you girl."

"I missed you too boo." She said.

I gave her a long ass kiss then pulled away.

"Come on we got two more places to go."

We got up and went to the car and headed to the caves.