28

Two hours later, Levi and Kendrick finally wrapped up the photoshoot. You would say that it went pretty smoothly besides watching Jean struggle with his poses and Levi getting frustrated with him.

Jean did mention that he didn't model frequently so his struggle was self explanatory.

"Here," Eren handed you the stack of the clothes he previously had on, with the belt and gloves on top.

"You can keep them you know," you zipped up your bag and held it in your hands.

"I'll pick them up at your apartment." It seemed like Eren was in a rush as he held the folded clothes towards you.

"You got somewhere to be or what?" you took the clothes and other items from his hand, unzipping your bag to place them in there.

"Yeah actually, I gotta go play Call of Duty with Connie, Jean and uh," Eren paused, not even finishing his sentence.

"Who?" you zipped up your bag and placed your hand on your hip.

"Kendrick?"

Your eyebrows lifted up a little as your mouth made a small 'O' shape, "Kendrick...right right," you quickly added, trying not to make your reaction any obvious than it was, "So you can't walk me home today?"

"Sorry," Eren bit his bottom lip, lifting his shoulders up, "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah," you gave Eren a smile and rubbed his shoulder, "Have fun though." Eren smiled back at you then looked over his shoulder as you walked towards Chanel.

"Yo Eren ready to go?" Connie swung his car keys with his index finger.

"Yup...wait can Armin come too?"

Connie shrugged, "Sure."

~~~

"Connie if your apartment is messy, I'm walking myself out," Armin said as he stood behind Connie. Jean stood in between Kendrick and Eren as all three of them waited for Connie to unlock his door.

"Hold on lemme check," Connie finally unlocked the door and peaked his head through the cracked door to glance around his apartment, "Uuuuh...hold on."

Groans left Jean and Eren's lips after Connie walked in his apartment, closing the door behind him. Connie grabbed his cups and plates that still had food on it, placed them in the sink. He patted his pillows and organized anything that looked out of place.

Connie sprinted back to his door and opened the door widely with a huge grin on his face, "Gentlemen, you may enter." Connie stepped aside, letting the others walk in.

"Mhm," Armin crossed his arms together as he threw himself onto the couch

"Mhm," Armin crossed his arms together as he threw himself onto the couch. Eren and Jean raced one another towards the mini fridge that Connie had in the back of the room.