●Harley Quinn●

Start from the beginning

"Sure". I said then looked at the girls. "Let's go ladies".

He led us to the basement, it was more of like a man cave. It had a huge tv. A pool table. And a bunch of stuff that I dont have a clue what they are.

We saw four of his friends. I recognized them from my ap classes. All my ap classes were with the seniors.

There were two girls and two guys. They were all close friends with Scott. They were basically his crew.

The first girl was Veronica. Jet black hair. Blue eyes which we all knew were contacts and curves for days. She's basically the 'IT' girl of the seniors. Rumour has it she's dated almost all the seniors. Except her best friends. She wore a cowgirl costume and I must say it doesn't leave much to the imagination

And then there's Yuki chan. Best looking asian in school. She was the direct opposite of Veronica. She was shy ,modest and extremely smart. All the guys wanted her but no one ever got a chance to date Yuki chan. She wore a jennie costume.

As for the guys we have Ace and Alex. They were cousins who lived together and basically acted like twins. They even wore matching football outfits like the whole school didnt already know they were football players.

We all got down the stairs and Scott's gang started staring at us.

"Guys you know Seylah right". Scott said pointing to the gorgeous grey blue eyed Harley Quinn. Oh wait that's me.

"Hey Seylah. Love your costume. Stop standing around and sit next to me". Veronica said. She was actually really nice.

"Hey Vee. These are my friends. Candice, Brooke and Ashley". I said pointing to each person as I said their name.

"ASHLEY!!" They all echoed in unison.

"So you're Ashley. You're really pretty". Yuki said.

"Thanks". Ashley said the confusion clearly visible on her face.

"Shut up you guys". Scott said trying to hide the blush that crept on to his face.

Ace whispered something into their ears. And they all calmed down.

I guess Scotty boy has a little crush on Ashley. It's way too obvious

"Have a seat girls". Alex said to us.

I sat next to Veronica accepting her previous invitation. While the girls spread out. A shy looking scott sat next to a confused looking Ashley.

In the end we all sat round a coffee table filled with snacks and a lot of alcohol.

"So what game are we playing?" Candice asked. She sat between Ace and Alex who were both trying to get her attention.

"I just realized the girls out number the guys". Scott said

"Talk about girl power" Alex said .

"Lets play never have I ever naughty edition". Veronica said winking as she said naughty.

Now I know I wasnt gonna drive home. As odd as it may sound I've only ever done the nasty with two guys. My ex boyfriend and unfortunately Brandon Williams.