PREFACE

PREFACE

                                                                    +Zayn+

Like the gazing night that is filled with darkness and empty, that was the feeling I had inside my very soul. Empty. Cold. Black. Not a word could exit my lips as I laid on the ground, tears filled my eyes and terror in my body. I put pressure on the ugly mark that was on my side near my rib. The stinging was growing stronger and my vision grew vivid, but an ugly way. So quick. So fast.

I gritted my teeth as the pain stung more. And more. And even more. A yelp eventually came out pass my lips and I closed my eyes tightly as it did. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. It was all so distinct and unclear to me. I felt my heart skip at least fifteen beats, before working again. AAAGGGHHH!!!! I couldn't take this pain. It was rushing through me. So fast. It hurt. So MUCH!

I felt him come near me. I open my eyes slightly to see his face. Liam. He held my hand tightly as if he is the one who was suffering. He stroked his fingers through my hair, telling me that I was going to be all right. I knew that he was worried for me. I knew. In his voice. I could tell.

"Where is Septon?!" called Liam, over to Charse, Lume, Nica, and Marley. I tried to see what they were doing, but all I saw was flames and burning flames rising. The flames grew as my pain did. MORE PAIN! I yelped even more and Liam held my hand tighter. "WHERE IS SEPTON?!"

I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Lume walk over to us. "We cannot find him. And Harry and Louis can't either. You have to save him Liam" she said.

Liam looked at me, but I barely saw him with my vision. He asked Lume, "How?"

She gave him a glance and he knew what it meant. I did not. Liam shook his head.

"No! No! NO! Not with him like this!" he protested.

"You must! Or he will die. I am no doctor at this, but I know!" said Lume. "Liam, do it."

He glanced at me and I felt his hand go on my cheek as I closed my eyes in deep pain. He removed my hand that covered the ugly spot on my side. I felt his lips on my temple, before he looked at my side and injected his teeth into my sides. I could no longer yelp as the stronger sting he delivered went all through me. And my eyes grew shut...