Chapter 7: The Double Date

Start from the beginning

"Flee the crime scene? What are you talking about hyung and what are you doing here?", Jungkook is mad.

"You wouldn't talk on the phone so I had to come here to talk to you in person."

Jungkook sighs, not knowing what else to say when Jin interupts the two of them.
"Jungkook, take him to your room and sort out whatever it is that you need to sort out. Okay?"

"Well, I am not taking him in my room.", Jungkook deadpans. "We can go out and talk if he really is dying to talk to me."

"Fine by me", says Taehyung.

"Not fine by me", interupts Jin. "It is cold outside and I can tell this is going to take time. Take him to your room Jungkookie."

Jungkook sighs in disbelief. Whose side is Jin on? "Fine", he hisses. "Come with me"

Taehyung follows Jungkook but before entering his room and turns around and playfully says to Jin, "Jin-ssi, when I am done pacifying this pouty baby right here, we should do a double date. You and Dr. Namjoon, me and Mr. Madface here. What do you say?". Jungkook just staring at him at this point.

"Oh, that's a great idea. I will get the dinner ready.", Jin says all excited. "Oh and Taehyung, you are my brother's boyfriend. You don't need to be formal with me. You call me hyung", he smiles.
"Me too", Namjoon adds, smiling. Tae smiles back at him, nodding when they hear Jungkook yelling from inside his room, "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!".

"Yeah, yeah I know. Go yell at him, not me", Jin says chuckling to himself as he signals Tae to go to Kook's room.

Taehyung's enters Jungkook's room with a mild smile on his face. "So...shall I lock the door?",he asks the younger.

Jungkook just glares at him in response.
"Okay. No locking the door then", Taehyung says nodding to himself and pressing his lips.

"What are doing here hyung?", Jungkook looks mad.

"What do you mean what I am doing here? I came here to talk to you."

"Yeah but why?"

"Because you wouldn't talk to me on the phone Koo!", Taehyung says almost yelling in annoyance. "What are you mad about exactly?"

"Nothing"

"This wouldn't work if you won't talk baby"

"Don't call me baby. Don't call me sweetheart and for God's sake, don't call me Koo", Jungkook practically yelling at Taehyung.

Tae sighs before talking again, "okay Jungkook, tell me why did you leave?"

"I didn't see a point in staying"

"Why the hell not?",Tae says gritting his teeth.

"Because you sleep with so many people every other day and I was just one of them."

"Oh you think so?", Tae's voice raising with his anger.

"Yes, hyung. I do think so", Jungkook says glaring at the older.

"Do you really think, Jeon Jungkook, that I take an entire hour before I fuck someone to make sure that they are okay and not uncomfortable? Do you really think that I have the patience to be that slow and careful with someone while fucking them if I didn't care for them? Does your dense head not know the difference between fucking someone and making love to them? Does it not? What second of the time we spent together in my office today made you feel like I wasn't making love to you? Did you not see the care and the concern in my eyes while I was making love to you Jungkook?",he says emphasizing on 'making love'.