"My love..." Roman lulled so quietly you'd have to strain to hear it, the second the two of them were finally alone. His eyes darted over him only to crash realizing what had happened as Virgil slowly made his way over to him. "You turned."

"I did." Roman's eyes darkened as he wrapped his arms around him, staring into those violet eyes as if it were the last time. 

"I didn't want this." Virgil only smiled more as he nodded.

"I know." Roman let out a choked sob as he leaned his head against his love's forehead.

"I was wrong." Virgil chuckled as he reached up and threaded his fingers through Roman's hair, tears every so often slipping from his eyes.

"I remember." Roman pulled away just enough to look into his eyes again as Virgil took a shaky breath. "You aren't... You aren't too upset... are you?"

"Upset?" Virgil nodded as Roman tearfully shook his head.

"I'm not upset. I'm relieved." Roman pressed Virgil closer as his mind slipped under the subtle urges that blossomed in him. "I thought you were dead. I told you... when you were saying goodbye. I said was wrong. I was so fucking stupid to EVER have thought I could live even one second without you." Roman's face filled with such bliss as he held Virgil's head in his hands nuzzling against his nose, ghosting his lips as he shivered. "Now, I don't ever have to. You and I... We could be together forever."

"Roman?" Virgil frowned feeling the way Roman shook in his arms. Roman pressed against him, a growl on his lips as he pressed a kiss to Virgil's neck, making the younger hum. "R-Ro..." 

"I love you." Roman whispered, letting the wind carry his emotions rather than screaming it out for everyone to hear. "I..." His voice trailed to a laugh as he realized what the urge that drowned him was. "Gods, do I love you..."

"Roman, your..." Virgil sighed as he held the other close noticing the signs with a sad smile. "Is it the cravings?" Roman chuckled as he met Virgil's worried gaze. "You can't exactly feed on me, Ro. If it's the crav-..."

"Not that kind of craving, Love." Roman purred as he tugged Virgil closer by the pants making Virgil's eyes shoot wide at the blown out look in the other's eyes. 

"R-Remus was right?" 

"Hmm?" Roman gently ran his tongue up Virgil's neck to his ear where he chuckled softly and nibbled at the earlobe, making Virgil's knees go weak on him.

"He... H-He uh..." He swallowed the rising heat as he tried to focus his mind despite how Roman had practically attached himself to Virgil's throat marking him up. "He said you would um... That when you realized you could... could..." Virgil whined softly, his fingers gripping Roman's hair tightly. "M-Mate." Roman growled instantly at the word making Virgil completely crash against him panting.

"Well, he does know me the best." Roman teased as Virgil allowed himself to pull back as Roman spoke. "I'm not surprised he said anything."

"We should... n-not here." Roman's eyes fell a bit only for Virgil to shake his head and tug on Roman's hand. "Not here... Anyone could walk in." Roman's eyes flashed as he swiftly picked Virgil up forcing the younger to wrap his arms and legs around the other.

"Then let's go somewhere a bit more private... even if it's only a little bit." Roman smirked as he carried him back to the tent he had woken up in, laying his love back on the makeshift bed with his eyes filled with such desire. 

"Roman?"

"Yes, My love?" Roman purred as he crawled himself over Virgil pulling him down so that he could tower over him, making Virgil squeak at the sudden movement.

"I... I don't..." Roman's eyes shimmered with love as he leaned in and connected their lips with such heartfelt passion, you didn't even need the blood bond to know how much love was swirling around the two. "I... R-Ro..." Roman started to trail down his jaw as Virgil gripped his shirt. "Don't." Roman froze, this look of concern flashing in his eyes as Virgil laid there panting. "Don't do it."

"You... You don't want me to mark you?"

"Not, that... that's not what I meant." Virgil gulped as he tried to make the room stop spinning but everything in him burned to continue it all. There was just one thing... "If you're going to do this... If you're REALLY going to choose me..." Roman frowned as he leaned back a bit to give Virgil more space. "I need you to promise me something."

"What?"

"I don't want you to mark me..." Virgil's eyes flashed as his tears spilled down his cheeks. "...unless you're going to marry me." Roman's eyes shot wide as Virgil's grip on his shirt tightened with desperation. "I need you to promise me, you're going to marry me if this what you want." The way Roman's heart sang... He never knew pure joy as he did in that very moment. "Please? Please, promise me."

"Love, It would be the greatest blessing to have ever been allowed... to be your husband." Virgil's eyes flushed as Roman nodded and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. "I'd want nothing more than to marry you. I promise... I promise you... we'll get married."

"Thank you." Roman chuckled as he shook his head started to undo Virgil's pants having gotten the confirmation to continue.

"No, my love... thank you."