70

Warning~ Things get uh... Spicy... Very spicy. Lemon ahead lolz

"VIRGIL!" Roman burst up in that makeshift bed, tears in his eyes at the flashbacks that ran through his head. His love had died. His love... Virgil... His mind was muddled under his flashbacks. His memory hazy. He couldn't remember anything. His love... Virgil was dead? No that couldn't be... No. No? The flashbacks wouldn't end making Roman just sit there in the tent sobbing silently as everything just crashed. Virgil died. Virgil had died but... What happened after? How did they get out?

Why did they get out? If Virgil was dead he didn't want to be here. He wanted to be with his love. 

Roman sighed as he pushed himself up, frowning at the unfamiliarity of his surrounding, as he walked out of the tent into this camp sight? His eyes narrowed at the overwhelming scent of wolves around him. They had made it to a Lupin camp? Did Janus take over? Where was Remus?

"H-Hello-..." Roman hesitated as he pulled back realizing he really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, let alone have the energy to ask where anyone was. He rolled his eyes as he hugged himself tightly and just stumbled along the path hoping to find someone himself. He was getting highly disoriented with everything. His mind was spinning. He was about to just say fuck it and return to the tent he had crawled out of only to stop at the sound of Remus's voice.

"The base we came from was heavily occupied. It's safe to assume that any we come across would be the same." Roman's eyes lit up at the sound of his brother's voice. He could already feel the tears pricking at his eyes over everything running through his head. He just... He needed a familiar face right now. 

"I understand your trepidation, especially with your friend still asleep but..." Roman gently pushed back the curtain of the tent he heard them talking from only to stop cold in his spot. Remus stood there with his back to him as who was no doubt the leader of this pack off to the side... and another man bent over a map with a grimace and glowing violet eyes. Virgil... "We need this base destroyed. Not only for our safety but for yours as well."

"Virgil, I just don't know about this. We almost didn't make it out of the last one. YOU almost didn't make it out. And Roman is still..."

"I know." Roman felt his heart literally leap out of his chest at the sound of Virgil's voice and completely crashed in relief. Virgil WASN'T dead. He was right there in front of him. His love was alive. "We need to take into consideration the size of the base and the impact a successful mission would be. We'd have more people attacking that base than just the three of us. And we were taken by surprise."

"Virgil..." Virgil looked up to say something to Remus only to freeze as his eyes met with Roman's. The room went silent as everyone turned to see Roman standing there and Remus just broke down.

"ROMULUS!" Roman laughed as Remus threw himself into his arms crying out in relief. "You're awake!"

"I am. And we're out of that... hell, I see." Roman couldn't take his eyes off of his love, who just stood there smiling softly, as Remus nodded. "Virgil..."

"Remus... Nicholaus... Do you mind if Roman and I have some time to talk alone?" Nick frowned in concern as Virgil just nodded at him. "Don't worry. We will discuss this more later. I can assure you."

"Alright. But please do... this attack... it's imperative."

"I understand." Nick only spared them all one last look before walking out leaving Remus there with a worried look of his own.

"Emo?"

"It's ok, Remus." Remus's eyes darkened as Virgil gestured him on. "I need to talk to Roman."