S2:C18; A Fair Fight

Start from the beginning

"I've got about ten seconds left in me—"

"Be quiet," I snapped. Dammit! She threw me off! What was my second angle?! Behind... behind what? My car? Giorgi's? Urgh... What was it?!

"You sure take a lot of time to—"

"SHUT UP," I screamed, clenching the butterfly knife as I beat my lower palms against my skull. Behind the...!? What was it? Behind... The broom..? Behind the broom! I can lift it, use it to block, jab and knock her down! That'll drain me of my energy and oxygen, though. I'll have an asthma attack if I use it while she puts up a fight, so it'll be a last resort. A just-in-case...

"Cameron, holy crap—"

With all of my plans as vivid in my mind as if they were blueprints on a desk in front of me, I lunged toward the brunette and aimed for her throat, hoping to puncture her larynx, but she jerked away and shanked me right below my left ribs, drawing a low shriek out of me.

"You aimed for my neck," she mumbled, sounding dumbfounded as I'd fell to my knees in front of her.

"You wouldn't be quiet," I groaned, quickly stabbing through her left foot; she screeched a shrill, deafening scream, and threw herself against my car to cradle her bleeding limb, and I took advantage of her being in pain to rise up to my feet and run inside the house.

"Cameron! Is she gone? Are you ok— You're bleeding," he gasped, dropping his cellphone from his ear before rushing to help me. "What happened?!"

"Tammy shanked me," I wheezed. I need my inhaler. I'm moving too fast. "I stabbed her foot. She'll be still for—" My breath hitched and I clenched Giorgi's arms as my lungs tightened.

"Y-you need your inhaler, right? C'mon, I remember seeing one in the master bathroom," he said shakily as his hands trembled against my cut and ribs while he ushered me over to our bedroom.

I looked into my boyfriend's eyes as he led me to his room and felt horrible when I saw how sick he seemed.

Giorgi's not good with blood... He needs to go back and finish his call with the police, anyways.

"Gior—"

BAM!

I whipped my head around with wide eyes and my stomach flipped when I saw Tammy dragging herself inside Giorgi's house, and immediately making way over to the kitchen.

"You need to go! She wants to hurt you more than me," I forced out, every word that left my mouth tightening my chest even more than the last. "Grab my inhaler, and then lock yourself in our room. Use my other phone to call the police and rush them down here!"

"Cameron, I can't leave you to fight by yourself! I especially can't leave you when you're having an asthma attack! Let's just—"

"CAMERON!!" Tammy screeched, her voice ringing through the entire house along with the sound of a knife being unsheathed from the knife block.

Giorgi scooped me off my feet and rushed me into our bedroom before locking the door, but I panicked as soon as he placed me down on the bed and ran into our bathroom.

We don't have a key-lock doorknob. If she wants to get in, she will. She'll just use a knife to unlock the door, and she'll go for Giorgi. I need to barricade—

BANG!

I jumped from the sound of a door being kicked open down the hallway, and instantly threw myself onto the floor before leaning against the door.

"YOU SAID IT'D BE A FAIR FIGHT EARLIER," Tammy roared. "BUT NOW YOU'RE HIDING!"

"Here, baby, I found—"