Chapter - 36 : Amending Relations

Start from the beginning

"Anu Papa please...It was our duty. Being responsible citizen we cared for her... I did not know that she is like my mother but now I know it" Sanskar embraced his father in law.

"I am sorry Son... I misunderstood you" Ram kept his palm on his shoulder.

"Dad please... Actually, you were right on your place. If I would have declared everything to you and Mom... things would have become more simpler for every one of us. But I was scared to put a risk on her life bringing her in limelight." Sanskar confessed, "I am really sorry Anu Papa."

"No son... you should not say sorry" Anurag interrupted him.

It was after lunch hours, "Sanskar Aunty will be awake soon, what are going to be our next steps?" Rohan asked.

"What do you suggest?" Sanskar asked.

"As per specialist, we need to take slow steps. She would be more traumatized if she faced everyone at the same time. It would be kind of shock to her. You should be the one to make her aware about her loved ones. She trusts you the most at this moment" Rohan concluded.

Sanskar nodded his head in agreement.

"Hi Reva Mom, how are you?" Sanskar entered and sat beside Reva. She was caressing hairs of her doll as usual. She passed quick small smile to Sanskar.

"Shona?" Reva asked him as usual.

"I brought your Shona, she is outside. Do you want to meet her?" Sanskar held her hand gently.

Anurag, Sujata along with others were watching them from monitor hanged outside of room. They could hear Sanskar's voice as Neil was already on call with him and had put his phone on speaker mode to listen insiders.

Reva bowed her head, Sanskar could see her shivering eyes, her lips were gaping like a fish. She nodded in denial mumbling after much thought, "Shona."

"Along with Shona, there is someone outside, who loved you more than his life. Do you want to meet him? He is there only. You also loved him the, most right? Anurag Mehra."

Reva's lips stretched in small smile hearing his name, she passed quick glance at Sanskar. He could see fear anxiety in her eye. She again bowed her head shaking it as no mumbling "Shona."

"Anu Papa, Anurag Mehra your husband wants to meet you Reva Mom. He has been waiting for you from long. He loves you from core of his heart. You also know how much he loves you. Can I bring him inside? Do you want to meet him? Please agree to meet him" Sanskar pleaded very carefully not leaving his gentle hold on her hand.

Reva nodded her head in denial mumbling "Shona."

Sanskar took deep breath, "Do you want to meet my Mom? Your best friend? Sujata Maheshwari."

Reva again nodded her head in denial mumbling "Shona."

Sanskar understood her fears, with each question she was tightening her hold on his hands.

"Reva Mom, you should not get scared when I am here. I am like your son. You love me like you son then I will not let anybody even touch you. But please agree to meet Anu Papa and Mom. They are crying like hell from the time they know you are with me." Sanskar tried to convince her.

Each one out there was witnessing plethora of emotions, Sujata and Ram were shocked looking Reva. Whereas Swara was astounded to look at her husband who was so gentle and careful while handling her mother. 'He does not think even twice to go on his knees for his loved ones' Rohan's words rang in her ears increasing her respect for him in multitude.

Sanskar felt one tear dropped on his knuckles.

"Reva Mom ... I know you love when I call you Mom... I am your son, right? You should trust me ... I will not leave you alone anytime... I am just here beside you. Please let them come inside. You will meet them right." Sanskar's assured words were flinching Reva, her heart wanted to meet her loved ones, but her mind was yet not ready to face them.