Chapter 25

Louise's POV

"Can you go in with me?"

"Of course I'll accompany my favorite little chicken." he teased

"Fuck off!"

"Dearest niece you wound me." he said dramatically

I followed behind him

"Look who I found!" uncle Xander announced

"Fucking hell your hand!" Lucien pointed out

"It doesn't even hurt."

"I'm assuming your bloody side doesn't hurt?"

"It's dry blood." I shrugged

"Why can't you try to control your impulses. We were worried when you ran off. We looked for you but couldn't find you. You were half naked anything could've happened to you. When are you gonna start thinking about anyone but yourself. You really hurt Lucas. He went to our room and won't come out. He's behind schedule you know what can happen but you don't care!"

"Back off Liam! I am trying, but I can't help it sometimes."

"Maybe if you took your meds or went to therapy I'd believe you." he spat

"The meds don't fucking help neither does therapy!"

"Because you don't give it a chance. If you tried it would work. We all do our part. I take my meds, so does Londyn and Lucas does therapy, Londyn too."

"Who are you trying to kid Liam? We both know what you're really doing with your medication."

"What do you mean?" Londyn asked

"Oh you didn't know?" I asked

"Louise, don't." He pleaded with his eyes

"Liam here has been selling his Vyvanse for months. Despite being a massive hypocrite to all of us he's a dealer too. Now answer me Li do you get off on being a condescending piece of shit? You keep trying to compare our diagnosis but ADHD and IED are completely different. My meds are educated guesses. They might work but no one knows. Yet you treat me like shit for not wanting to be a guinea pig. ADHD is more common so the meds can actually address the symptoms. I acknowledge the side affects can be a bitch but your meds at least help. Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever fucking do for you to be so fucking anal about me breathing? You don't understand how hard it is being me and you don't even try to understand."

"I don't hate you but I do hate constantly worrying about my sister who won't even try to help herself."

"Stop making assumptions that I'm not trying. I try harder than you. It's so hard being me but you'll never know what it's like to try because you're too busy selling your meds at school and work."

"Liam get to my office and stay there until I go up and talk to you. Louise please be more on top of charging your phone so in the future you can call one of us. You'll also have to start going to therapy outside of school again." dad told me

"I don't want to go to fucking therapy!"

"Deep breaths princess." Lucy told me

"Don't tell me what to do I'm calm!" I yelled

"Tyler, I'm letting her stay over if you're cool with that." Zio Xander told dad

"Yeah but she can only stay the night cause I'm taking them to get their permits tomorrow."

"Go grab your stuff Val so you can go with Xander." mom told me

"Okay."

I went upstairs to grab my uniform for tomorrow, clothes to go to sleep in, clothes to sneak out in, bathroom stuff, and so on