38. Letters of love

Start from the beginning

I don't want to bore you anymore. Take care sis. Love you.
P.s, Don't forget to give the next letter to my Amyrah. Please love her like your own daughter.

×××

Papa! Covering my mouth with my hands, I cried. The tears slipping onto the next paper, blurring my vision. I clutched the letter keeping it close to my chest.

I wanted to hold him, to tell him that I don't care what he works, that I don't care about anything at all, I just wished to hug him.
Just once. Please?
Papa, you left me all alone.

I opened the next letter, not bothering to wipe the flowing tears.

Amyrah,

My Amyrah. My darling. My princess. Papa thinks of you every minute. I can feel your cute smile now and you are looking at me angrily, right? See, papa knows you well.

I had work to be done, that's why I had to leave. Please don't be angry with me. I love you darling. You are my pride. You are my princess. You are my everything.

I will come back for you. All these years I missed, I will make it up to you.

First, I will buy you a huge house with a swing. Then, I will buy you expensive clothes, shoes, everything you want. Then papa will take you everywhere you want to go. I promise. I can see your face with a doubting expression. But this time I am not lying!

In return, I can ask you for one thing? Only one? Please do it for me.
Forgive me.
Forgive your useless father.

I don't know after how many years you're reading this, but I know one thing, I am missing you so much right now.

I write this looking at the moonlit night.
Staring at the star that twinkles and soars high like your mother,
The moon which shines bright like your innocent face.
The dark sky which envelops with darker secrets, like myself. 
The wind which howls, disturbing the calmness, like evil-doers.

The stars fade,
The moon leaves,
The sky brightens,
The wind continues blowing,
The Sun peeps in,
The start of a new beginning.

This is life, darling.

Continue shining bright like this moonlit night.
Take care, My Star,
I can't wait to see you grown up.

I love you.

×××

The tears flow, unstoppable. I cry, till the tears empty, till I couldn't anymore, so vulnerable.

Yelling in my mind, I cried.

"Papa, I don't need your riches.
I don't need anything except you.
But you failed to give me that one thing. You left me.

You promised to come!
Where'd you go?
Why'd you leave?
I love you so much.
I miss you so very much.
I will forgive you, I promise.
Only if you come back, only then.

I want to hug you.
I want you to tell me that I've grown just like you and mama.
I want you to tell me that you are proud of me.
I want you to plant a kiss on my forehead saying My Daughter.
I want to hear your voice.
I want to see you smile.
Where are you?
I can't see you."

Papa,
You wrote this a day before you left me, before you leave this world, but I am seeing this thirteen years after.

I blamed you for leaving me. I thought of hating you, thinking that you failed in your duties.

Right now, my heart, my eyes, my hands, my body shivers with regret, with shame.

Did I fail as a daughter? Yes! I failed to see my father suffering.

Today I realized that in this world, you are the biggest winner. You win. You won.

To tell that I am missing you would be an understatement. There are no words to express the feeling I feel right now.

You are my king, my love, my hero, my prince, best of it all is you are my papa, only mine. My father. Just mine alone.

I love you,

My Dearest Father.

☆☆☆

A/N

What do you think of this chapter?
Do motivate me through your votes and comments ;)

This is for you'll.