I sat on the couch in front of the fireplace, Nia sat on the right of me, and Theo on the left.

"Where's Draco?" I ask

They all look at each other then turn their focus back to me.

"He's uh- Well" Blaise is struggling to come up with something to say.

"He's been pretty messed since he pushed you down the stairs," Theo says

"He also got detention for the rest of the year so.." Nia says awkwardly.

"So then where Is he." I just want a damn answer.

"He's in his dorm," Blaise says "He's been there all week."

I get up and walk up the stairs and to the boy's dorms. I'm looking for his name.

Aha! I found it. It's strange because he is the only name on that door.

I knock on the door. Silence.

I knock a little harder and say "It's Jessa can I come in" I say weakly.

I hear moving and Draco opens the door. He had huge bags under his eyes and his shirt was wrinkled.

"Wow you look like shit" I mutter under my breath.

"You don't look any better than I do" He chuckles.

"Can I come in?"

"Why not" He opens the door a little more and I step in.

His room was so fucking dirty. Dirty clothes on the dresser, Fire whiskey glasses on the tables, and things scattered on the floor.

"I know it's a mess," he says

"It's uh-  fine" I look at him a give him a small smile.

"So about uh- the party I wanted to-"

"No, You don't have to apologize. I should probably say thank you for helping me." I interrupt.

"Well, you shouldn't have worn that dress" He blurted out.

"Well, you told me not to dress like a granny and so I didn't dress like a Granny." I gave him a small smirk and sat on his bed.

"Well instead you dressed like a slut"  He seethed.

And with that, I got up and slapped him.

I could see the red mark from where I slapped him forming on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" He's fucking pissed. shit.

He also looks a tad drunk.

I back away from him "That was for calling me a slut, asshole"

He kept walking closer and closer to me until I backed up into a wall.

"Don't. Ever. Slap. Me. Rivera" He seethed his face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my cheek.

I flinch.
The side of my face is pressed up against the side of the wall.

"Mate, get away from her." It was Blaise.

"She fucking slapped me, Blaise." He breathed out.

"Well, you fucking deserved it" I mutter.

"What the hell did you just say, Rivera?" He stares into my eyes like he's looking through my soul.

"Mate," Blaise says irritability.

"I said you fucking deserved it" I push him off of me and hurry out.

I get to my dorm and open the door.

"Hey, you should probably go to sleep. We have school tomorrow." Nia says Tiredly

"Oh shit. I didn't do any of my assignments" I sigh

"It's fine me and you can study. Now go to bed."

I put on my pajamas. And hop into bed.

I let out a breath that I've been holding onto for a while and close my eyes.

I'm at my parent's house, there were lots of people sitting at the long dinner table looking at a cloaked figure at the end of the table. "Ahh, Jessa I see you have made it to this meeting." The cloaked figure says. Everyone shifts their gaze towards me. "Yes my lord" I smile at him. "Come here" the cloaked figure raised his hand out to me signaling for me to join him.
He raises his wand to my arm and presses onto my forearm. "Now she will become one of us"

Draco Malfoys P O V-------

I woke up in a cold sweat shaking. He can't be back.

Not the dreams again.

I get up from the bed and put on my grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt.

I walk down into the common room and sit on the couch.

I put my head on my palms and think if he comes back I'm going to become one of them. Fucking hell.

I hear someone's light footsteps come into the common room. I can tell them from a mile away.

Jessa

"Wait" I sigh.

She comes and sits beside me and stares into the fire. Her eyes are glistening from the light.

"Are you going to apologize for slapping me, Rivera?" I chuckle.

"Are you going to apologize for calling me a slut?" she smirks.

"No, because you are a slut." I seethe.

She stands up "I don't get it." she shakes her head in pure confusion.

"I'm a virgin are you trying to tell yourself something?"  She continues.

"Well let me teach you something, Rivera. There are two types of sluts, The ones that sleep with every person they see, and the ones who act and dress like one" I say.

She was speechless. Well, I guess I can say I get to the best of people.

"You know what, I think I'm going to go to bed, I don't need you wasting my time" She turns around.

I grab her arm. I don't even know why the hell I did it.

I guess instincts?

"What the hell do you want Draco," She says confused

"I told you not to call me by my first name, Rivera."

I fucking hate it when people call me by my first name.

But when it comes from her I just want to kis-
No. I want to stab my ears.

I'm just saying that because her sister said I fuck Jessa and then I get a free pass to fuck Scarlett.

"Let go of me" She sighs.

I could've just kissed her and got the dare over with....

But I let her go.

And there she goes.

Shit. this dare is going to be the death of me.