Babysitting's Hard

Start from the beginning

I didn't know it was Will, so I wrapped shadows around the person. I clutched Logan close and moved on the bed. Will smiled and I let the shadows fall. Will sat next to me on the little cot. I laid Logan down.

"Go to sleep. We will make breakfast when you wake up again. It is really early in the morning." I said "Uncle Will and I will stay in here until you fall asleep."

Logan smiled and Will sang to him. It was a beautiful song that made my body relax. Logan smiled in his sleep and started to drool on the pillow. We went back downstairs hand in hand. He led me and I kept our fingers linked.

"What are you going to eat?" I asked

"I was thinking maybe French toast and eggs." Will replied

I smiled at the thought. Maybe it was our baby or babies talking, but that is really what I wanted.  I patted my stomach lightly thinking about it. I want something else too. Maybe a banana too?

"Can I have that too?" I asked "And a banana?"

"Of course. Anything for my favorite people." Will said

Will made me breakfast. He set the plate down in front of me and one at his place. He grabbed the syrup and some coffee fresh out of the pot. He put a cup of tea in front of me and he kissed my head as he sat down.

"Did you take your prenatal vitamins?" Will asked

I shook my head no.

"Why not?" Will asked

"I'm going to take the vitamins when Logan takes his allergy medicine. It may make it easier on us." I said "He thinks we are cool still."

Will nodded and we both started to eat.

"Do you have a bathroom I can take a shower in?" Arielle asked when she came back in

"Yeah. You can use the guest or the master. Whatever you want." Will said

I could hear her walk into the guest bathroom. We started to make toast and eggs for Arielle and the others that were awake. Will put butter and jam on the table and we put out four plates. We had made four pieces of toast and some scrambled eggs.

We walked upstairs and Reyna was already up and dressed. She was reading a Harry Potter book in Latin. She smiled when we mentioned food and nodded as we walked into the boys room. Luke was just waking up, but Logan was still sleeping. We let him sleep.

"Do you want to come eat breakfast?" I asked whispering

"Yeah." Luke said and jumped out of bed

We walked downstairs together and Reyna and Luke sat down. We put some eggs and toast on their plates.

"Just tell me if you want more. We have more than enough." I said and Will nodded in agreement

Arielle came downstairs dressed and sat at the table. We gave her food.

"You should sit down. I think the baby needs rest." Will said patting my stomach lightly

I nodded and sat down in an empty seat. We all sat waiting for Logan to get up. We talked and laughed. We said what we were going to do all day.

"Are you excited about being able to hold your baby  when the baby comes?" Arielle asked "That's my favorite part of a baby. You can see the wonder and life in their eyes. It's magical."

"Of course." I said "I love them so much already and I can't wait until I can hold them and make them feel loved."

"I don't think I would be a great mom. It is a lot of work and most kids don't really like me." Arielle said "They seem to cry a lot when I come near them."