Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Kissing him, I could feel a long lost passion igniting inside me. I pulled him closer to me, his lips melding against mine as he kissed me back fervently. My body became alight as I dove my fingers through his hair, his hands sliding over my curves before resting on my arse and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Moaning into his mouth, he began to walk us to his bed. The mattress hits the back of my knees, causing me to collapse onto the soft sheets. His warm fingers wriggling up underneath my top, cupping and massaging my breast.

My fingers immediately got to work in removing his tie. While he shrugged out of his jacket, I kicked my shoes off and pulled him closer to me. I needed to feel him, I needed him closer. Wetness pooled between my legs as desire rocked my system.

Without hesitation, I began to unbutton his shirt. My hands roamed his chest, feeling every curve, dip and ridge. The warmth of his chest made me melt against him. He hooked his fingers on the hem of my top, pulling the thin fabric over my head.

My back arched against him, skin on skin. I pooled even more feeling his chest press against mine. I moaned as he ground himself against me, my body needing more. I pleaded with my eyes to him, silently begging for more.

With a sudden burning need, we both clambered to remove the remaining clothing. Panting, I wrapped my legs around him, pulling his body close to mine. His fingers lightly brushed against my folds, my wetness threatening to soak the sheets beneath me.

My back arched, causing my breasts to press against his own chest. With two fingers, he plunged himself into me. I moaned loudly as I tightly gripped his hair. My walls clamped down on his fingers threatening to never let go at the sensation they were causing.

"Mark," I whimpered, pulling him closer. I needed more, I wanted more. His fingers made come hither motions inside me as once again his thumb massages that sweet spot between my folds. Moaning, my head fell back as I rocked myself against his fingers.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered into my ears. My mind swirled as my body hummed in delight.

"You, I want-" He trusted his fingers deep and hard inside me. My walls squeezing them for dear life. "Oh, God. I want you!" I moaned as he forcefully pumped his fingers inside me.

I whimpered needily when he removed his fingers. I felt cold and empty as I begged for more. My body craved more. I pulled him to me, my lips crashing against his as I kissed him heatedly.

As though my silent pleas, he positioned himself at my entrance. Without giving me any time to prepare, he slammed into me. My head fell back as I moaned loudly into his mouth. My nails dragged down his back as he plunged himself in and out of me, causing him to hiss against my lips.

Hitting my g-spot, I screamed in extreme pleasure as his fingers twisted and tugged at my nipples. My hips rocked against his, giving me that oh so needed friction. Slowly, a ball twisted up into my stomach. The more he plunged himself inside my core, the tighter the bundle of nerves became tighter.

My moans filled the air as he grunted above me. I felt myself growing wetter and wetter at his touch. His mouth kissing and sucking at the flesh on my neck. I clawed at his back, pulling him in closer as my hips rocked against his own.

"H-harder," I started. "OH GOD!"

Abruptly, he flipped us over so I was on top. I bounced up and down on his dick. Delving my hands into my hair, I allowed his hands to massage my breasts, taking me new heights. I howled in ecstasy.

As I bounced harder and faster, he gripped my hips. My hands clawing at his chest in desperate need for a release. I yearned for more. I tingled all over. His hands, his chest, his body...