Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Weeks had passed, and although it was been bliss spending so much alone time with Mark and being able to 'date' without worrying about being caught has been a real dream come true, we had to hit back to reality. But reality had hit us back real hard and it was hard to recover.

There had been no sightings of Warren, he hadn't even shown up anywhere near the north, or in the south, not even at the hospital. It's like he just disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Mark and I had to travel back home, our relationship having to be kept hidden behind closed doors away from my family in fear of losing each other. I couldn't imagine a life without him, he has become my everything.

The welcoming we got when we got back was warm and inviting. My mother had baked, my brother did his usual of stealing a few muffins before disappearing while my father remained quiet and unreserved.

It was strange coming back and pretending nothing had happened. I had to cover up the numerous hickeys that Mark had purposefully left as his brand on my skin. I was positive he put them there to make things that little bit more difficult for me.

"I think I'm just gonna head straight to bed. I'm absolutely exhausted, it was a very long drive. I just need some sleep. See you guys in the morning." I announced.

"I'll come to do a sweep of your room, make sure everything is secure so that you can have a peaceful nights sleep," Mark added. I gave him a swift nod.

The truth was, I was partially tired. But throughout the entire trip home, Mark had simply teased and tormented me. I was extremely horny and in dire need of being 'seen to'. I slugged off to my room, giving everyone the pretence that I was truly tired and only had plans for sleeping.

I threw my door open, Mark hot on my heels as I entered my bedroom. Clicking the door shut behind him, I was pinned to the door in a matter of seconds. His lips crashed on to mine as he hurriedly pulled down my panties and hiked up my skirt. My fingers quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers.

Hooking his hands under my thighs, I wrapped my legs around his torso. I quickly lowered myself onto his dick. I buried my face into his shoulder, biting down on his suit jacket to muffle my scream of pleasure at having him back inside me.

My head rolled back as I bounced up and down while he thrusted as hard and fast as humanly possible. Biting my lip, I forced down the moans that threatened to escape. As though sensing my difficulty, he covered my mouth with his hand. The sneaky moans escaping being muffled by him.

My orgasm was approaching fast, and I could tell his was coming too as, by some miracle, his thrusts became harder, deeper and faster. My body tensed up as my orgasm was about to release. I shuddered against him as my orgasm came crashing down on me. I gripped the frame around my door for extra support as I would surely go flying off like a rocket.

He came at the same time, his hot seed shooting inside me as I held on for dear life. My own orgasm still rocking through my system. Its end was nowhere near in sight as it rolled and rolled through me. It felt like centuries had passed until it finally ended.

My body slumped against his, his warmth welcoming. I yawned, tired, as I slowly lifted myself off him and placed my feet back on solid ground. I watched silently as he pulled up his pants and buckled up his belt.

"It sucks we have to be quiet now," he whispers gently. I allow him to pull me in for a hug, his heartbeat quickly becoming a soothing lullaby. "You should get some rest, your body is exhausted."