Christmas Gifts Of The Century

Comenzar desde el principio

Piper was holding most of the things, but Annabeth was carrying a bag. Their kids were with Sally and Paul and would come later with everyone else.

We are going to have a pretty full house since Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Sally, Paul, Coach Hedge, Mellie, Reyna, Rachel, and Thalia would be joining us.

She walked over to Will and sat in front of him. Sweet words filled the house and I felt compelled to listen. She directed her words at Will and I snapped out of it. She has gotten much better at controlling her charmspeak to control multiple people at a time.

"Will is being controlled by an eidolon. You will listen to me and obey my every command. Swear by the River Styx," Piper said.

They had gotten to our house early to help us with setup for today. I'm sure they didn't expect to find me clutching my stomach and Percy restraining Will.

"I will follow you commands. I swear on the River Styx," Will said, in a trance.

I choked back more sobs and crumpled to the floor feeling light headed. I felt like I was going to die at any moment.

"Did you apply pressure to his stomach Will? That seems to be where his pain is coming from," Annabeth asked.

Will nodded and I groaned. Jason helped me into our bedroom helping me lay down. Jason got me some water and he wiped my forehead of all the sweat. He sat on the bed next to me giving me water and a bucket.

"Piper will get him back to normal. Don't worry," Jason said.

He acted like a big brother to a little brother who was hurt. I groaned in pain burying my head into Will's pillow. It smelled like him and made me feel more comfortable. I clutched my stomach, trying to get the sick feeling to go away.

"I'm going to be sick," I said.

I leaned over the bucket and emptied the contents of my stomach into it. Jason let me lean on him so I didn't have to worry about holding myself up. I started to cry and I didn't even realize it. Jason wiped my tears and I shared a look.

Will came into the room and I bit back a curse as my stomach cramped up. I clutched Jason's hand and he winced.

"His stomach is tender. That means free fluid or blood," Annabeth said.

Everyone looked at Will. I rolled over and curled into the fetal position. Percy washed out the bucket and brought it back over. Percy stood by Annabeth stroking her bump. She leaned back onto him, sucking in a breath.

"I want you to heal Nico and then leave Will. You will never possess them or their kids that they have in the future. Swear on the River Styx that you will abide by these terms," Piper said.

"I-I swear on the River Styx," Will swayed a little, before siting in front of me.

Will put his hand on my stomach and it instantly felt better. Relief flooded my body and I once again felt normal. I was left with a minor headache, but that was normal for pregnancy. I wasn't worried. Will's eyes went back to their soft blue and a confused look laced his features.

"What happened?" Will asked, looking around at all of us in confusion.

"You hurt Nico," Percy said.

Will looked at me, "I'm so sorry Nico. I-"

My lips hit his forcefully and he pulled away a little. I kissed him again less forcefully. His eyes widened, but he melted into the kiss quickly. Everyone left and Will held me.

"I can't believe it. We're going to have a baby," Will said.

I nodded and we hugged. He stroked my stomach and rubbed a few circles onto it. His hand felt good and even helped with the intense morning sickness. His hands glowed a little and I knew he was taking away my pain.