Chapter 93: S.O.S.

A few minutes later Charlotte was in Raven's sights as she ran up to her.
————-
Simon hadn't gotten much better but he hadn't gotten much worse. Which was good.

Theo made sure there was enough pressure on the wound, "Simon just breath okay, I need your breathing to be regular"
————-
Charlotte stared at raven wondering what happen to her and where Theo and Simon are at "Raven, you okay??"

Raven nodded "I'm fine... But it's Simon... He got shot and he's lost a lot of blood already... Theo stayed with him while I came to find someone."
———-

"Theo...it f-fuckin hurts..." Simon choked on a sob as a tear rolled down his face. Simon rarely said anything vulgar, but at this point... He didn't care. He tried to calm his breathing as his hands trembled.

"Simon its okay try not to focus on the pain okay, focus on my questions and make sure your breathing," Theo said making certain his hands are on his wound and looking back to make sure Simon is doing alright while panicking internally
————-

"Shit, okay Raven I'm coming, there's no time to waste," Charlotte said readjusting her hip bag.

Raven lead Charlotte to where Simon and Theo were.
————

Simon tried to take a deep breath to calm himself, but it stung quite a bit. "I'll try..."

"Okay Simon, what's the name of your mother?" Theo asked

"Taliyah..." Simon says as he looked up at the trees watching the sun bleed through.

"That's a beautiful name...Hey, Hey look at me okay" Theo said as he was getting more and more worry for Simon, then he saw Charlotte and raven come into view.

"Raven did you know who shot him??!!" Charlotte Yelled as they run

"No, Both I and he were too busy holding our own against a few soldiers!"

Simon's eyes were trying to close as he wheezed breathing through the pain. He looked at Theo softly, so much pain in his eyes.

"Simon keep your eyes open okay" *Theo looked over to see Raven with Charlotte

"Raven is back with Lottie, okay your gonna be fine," Theo said as he started to move out of the but kept his pressure on the wound.

Raven took a minute to herself to catch her breath.

Simon opened his eyes barely, seeing Charlotte and Raven's silhouette. "I'm ti-tired Theo..." He muttered softly.

Charlotte was quick to detach her hip bag and starts to get prepared to get the bullet out. Theo removed his bloody hands from Simon's wound. "Theo I need you to make sure Simon doesn't close his eyes okay??"

Theo nodded "Simon focus on me okay, open those amber eyes of yours"

Simon whinced as he felt Theo remove his hands. He looked at Theo struggling to keep his eyes open. Charlotte pulls out a potion that bell made "Here, drink this, it'll help with the pain"Charlotte said handing it to him "Okay, Simon if you can, do you know where you live?" Theo asked making sure Simon doesn't fall asleep or anything.

Simon drank the potion careful calming down only a little. "Where I live? R-right now?"

"Yes" Theo answered.....Charlotte started to pull Simon's shirt out of the way and untie the ripped shirt off the wound "I don't know how you handle pain Simon but this might hurt" she muttered cleaning the blood around the wound.

Simon flinched slightly as he inhaled sharply. He tried to relax. "I live with the Rebellion...wh-where we go...i-i go."

Charlotte took her tools out "I'm not risking doing magic just in case it's silver and I will apologize again for the pain" she said as she starts to search for the bullet by inserting her tools within the wound

Simon gripped at the ground his eyes widening as he bit his lip feeling Charlotte searching for the bullet.

"Simon, it's going to be okay; hopefully that potion kicks in," Theo said as he was wiping the blood off his hands but also making sure Simon is okay

Charlotte continues until she finds it "I found it but I want you to be prepared for the pain when I take it out okay" Charlotte said as she made sure she had a good hold on it.

Simon nodded softly as he tried to settle his breathing. He felt light-headed and warm, he hoped it was the potion kicking in.

Charlotte slowly pulls it out trying to make sure she doesn't do any damage to anything else "I'm sorry Simon"

Simon closed his eyes tightly tears rolling down his cheeks. A whimper made it past his lips as he tried to keep his breathing steady.

"It's out...I'm going to clean u up and stitch okay" Charlotte said as she put the bullet on the ground and goes through her bag

Simon nodded softly as he started losing conscience. Thankfully the potion had kicked in and everything was shockingly numb.

Charlotte cleans him up and she got the needle and thread ready, Theo glances over to see Simon losing conscience, he quickly moved to Simon "Simon wake up man, you can't sleep" he said panicking

Simon doesn't open his eyes his breathing was offset and his color is barely returning.

"Simon... come on, wake up." Theo shook him a bit and put a finger against his wrist to feel his pulse. "Simon, wake up."
———————————