I glared at our teacher as Giorgi pulled me away from her and over to the door, and just as we stepped out of our classroom, my boyfriend tugged my pants to make me walk closer to him through a small crowd of students that'd been watching our interaction with Dr. Pew.

"What happened? Weren't you leaving with the cops today? What'd they say? What'd you guys do," different voices asked over each other. Giorgi kept silent and pushed a couple of guys that'd stood in front of us when we neared an exit, and as soon we stepped into the parking lot, Gill, Darnel and Tyson had jogged over and called my boyfriend's name.

"Gio, we heard rumors that you were arrested today. Are you okay," Darnel asked, grabbing the Greek man's shoulder before giving it a soft squeeze.

"I heard it was something about Tammy," Tyson mentioned. "I'm sorry, man."

"Something really needs to be done about that that fuckin' stalker. She's going as far as getting people arrested to get to Cameron," Gill scoffed. "Are the police planning to do anything with her?"

"I think they're going to confront her at the hospital she's at right now," I said. "Either that, or they just arrest her as quick and easy as they did Giorgi."

"They need to throw her in a goddamn asylum. I'm not saying you're ugly or nothing, but there's no reason for her to be pursuing you this hard just 'cuz of some silly infatuation! There has to be a deeper reason!"

"Like what," Giorgi and I asked in unison.

"I dunno," the white man muttered, his Southern accent heavier than usual. "But the girl can't just be crushing on you this hard. You need to see if there's some deeper meaning to her actions. Has she said anything in particular that'd make you think she's not just doing all of this 'cuz she thinks you're cute?"

I thought for a moment, but shook my head when I couldn't think of anything. "I think she's just a psychopath that gets off to arresting her crushes' close-ones," I grumbled.

"Look, we're gonna go. I'll put my mind to it and let you guys know if I can figure out why she's so obsessed with Cameron, alright," Giorgi huffed, pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his hard torso and gave him a tight squeeze while inhaling his relaxing, masculine scent.

"Alright, man," Tyson replied with a soft pat to my boyfriend's shoulder. "See you guys later," Darnel said. "Take 'er easy," Gill added.

"Tch. Yeah. See y'all later," Giorgi replied, waving at his friends. With that, we headed over to his car and went home.

The rest of the day, we'd studied, ate snacks and lunch, watched a few episodes of our favorite shows, and cuddled. I decided to be the big spoon since Giorgi wasn't feeling so good about himself, but I ended up feeling more like a backpack than a big spoon. Since Giorgi was so much bigger than me, I couldn't hold him as perfectly as he could with my smaller body, but I was still able to hold him just as tight and lovingly against my chest.

"Babe, stop~," he whispered as I pressed smooches all over his neck and back.

"Why~?"

"Because I feel like I'm gonna cry..."

"Ohhh, why," I mumbled, continuing to kiss him.

"The last time I was held like this was so long ago... Lola never spooned me like this. Not once in our entire four years together. And my parents... I haven't been held since I was five," my boyfriend chuckled, sniffling afterwards.