𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Steven looked down and blushes furiously when your hand showed where you felt weird at; Steven -again- tried to compose himself and not be irrational.

Steven looked at you with a smile.

"Am I sick? Is it a disease?" you asked.

Steven chuckled at your guess, shaking his head against your forehead, Steven blushed further. "No, this is... actually good. It just means that you're turned on by me."

You tilted your head. "Turned on?" you asked again.

Steven nodded. "Yeah. You're going to feel this whenever..." Steven leaned down to your jaw and kissed them tenderly, quick to earn a whimper from you. "... I do this. Or..." Steven's hand trailed your thigh painfully slow, thumb playfully rubbing your inner thigh as you could feel yourself getting hotter. "...like this. Or..." Steven's free hand trailed under your shirt and quick to make its way to your back, playing with your clip. "...this." Steven told. Steven kissed upwards and whispered in your ear, smiling. "You just going to feel like this whenever I touch you like I just did to you." Steven whispered, licking your whole ear before biting it softly.

You shivered as he spoke, your hands made its ways to his shoulders, clutching it tightly in your small grip as you whimpered again; Steven's hand trailed again on your thigh, rubbing it up and down as he sometimes rubbed your under the thigh.

You sighed. "W-Was it suppose to feel good?" you asked, leaning on Steven as you felt your knees buckling.

Steven smiled to hear your words. His hands continued its works as he spoke again. "Yes, supposedly."

"Are you turned on too, Steven?" you asked, glancing down.

Steven blushed at your words before nodding, pulling away from you only for a few inches as a hand of his rubbed his thigh.

You saw that Steven's pants seemed to be tightened and a small budge was poking through it, out of curiosity, you reached out and rubbed on it before Steven could stop you; Steven groaned loudly at your soft touch which made you quickly retreat your hand, your face painted worry.

"Sorry! Does it hurt?" you asked.

Steven quickly shook his head, panting softly. "No... It's just... felt too good. I can't... I'm scared of what I'd do with you if we're in the same room alone." Steven said in a groggy tone.

"How may I help?" you asked.

"M-Maybe you could just rub it from the outside."

You nodded and brought your hand to lean down again, your fingers softly landed on Steven, making him groan at the feeling as you began to use your palm against it and rubbed it up and down, quick to earn Steven's growls and groaned as you do it.

"Am I doing it correctly?" you asked, anxious.

Steven nodded eagerly, pinning you to the wall as you continued to touch him; Steven's hand trailed your thighs again, made your body grew hotter again, Steven slowly made his hand to the centre but was stopped before he could even touch you.

⚠⚠

Steven's phone rang in his pocket, made him groan, not in pleasure but in frustrated; Steven felt your hand retreat from touching him as he sighed in disappointment, Steven reached to his back pocket and angrily pick up the call, his free hand cupped your cheek and craved it gently which you leaned into.

"Hello? What is it?" Steven urged, a hint of frustration could be heard.

You couldn't hear what the person on the line had said, so you just comfort yourself with Steven's cold palm, purring on it softly as you smiled widely.