Jongin was bored but he still didn't let it show over his face. The only one he was interested in was quietly perched against the opposite wall, his parents beside him silently observing everything as well. He was not aware of many things but the deep frown over Kyungsoo's face was something which was not quite to his liking. He had never seen the later smile but at least he had noticed his anger, his cuteness, his sulking, his sadness ...but never had he ever seen the wrinkle between his brows the way his eyes darkened seem to make Jongin shiver. 

"One month passed by as we tried to track his child...one whole month, of never getting even a slight clue of him. Until someone gave us a hint. It was shocking as we didn't know who would help us but it was a light of hope for us. We found the child in an abandoned building, out of the city. After that we help the child and Park Shin Joo to flee from Korea as soon as possible. Our son was never the same since that day. Losing a dear friend was something he didn't take well. He would lock himself up and would never speak nor smile like before. It was something too hard to ignore. We never met Park Shin Joo until the day he... died" 

❤❤❤❤

Dr. Huang Zi Tao sighs as he steps out of his apartment. His thick coat hugged him warmly as he walked down the snowy sidewalk. When he reached towards a park, he sat over the bench with a frozen pond just before him. Zi Tao sighed, humming a soft tune as he stared at the ice covering the pond.

Checking in his phone, he dialed a certain number. The rich Chinese accent of a man greets him, pleased to hear from his child was a quite surprise.

"Hey, Dad" Zi Tao smiles as his father Senior  Dr. Haung greets him back as happily. They greeted each other before Zi Tao paused. His voice soft almost whispers. "Do you remember Wu Yifan..?"

"Oh? Wu Zi Shen's Son was it?" Zi Tao's father answered, a nervous chuckle followed. "What about him son? It's been so long you have mentioned him..?"

Zi Tao's sudden view changes as a memory slides forward.

He remembers a young boy lying unconscious over a soft white hospital bed. It was not long ago when the youth's mother had died in a car explosion. That was not the case but something about poisoning which brought Wu Yifan back to Hospital again. 

Young Zi Tao already knew who the young man was, it was not something new as being the son of the most influential man can serve a great memory for others but it was not something that led ZiTao to know this person. It was him being constantly brought to the Hospital for various cases. His mother, Mrs Wu who would always show her concern but as if it was only ZiTao who could see through her facade. 

ZiTao's first impression of this youth was that he was a troubled clumsy kid but later it changed to just being unlucky while some time later it changed him thinking the youth was a 'whole disaster'  indeed. 

Zi Tao was fine though but when the visits got frequent even he seemed to start getting worried. 

When the boy would get discharged ZiTao would be there randomly popping up, as if he was already there to send him off. Yifan was someone who had noticed Zi Tao though, following his doctor parents while some days just wandering around the corridor but Yifan couldn't say anything to him as Zi Tao parents won't mind their son roaming out around in their workplace then who was Yifan to stop him. 

ZiTao wouldn't say if it was purposely or coincidently but somehow or the other they would cross paths but no one would think over it too much. The youthful boy who took over his father's business at such a young age became as successful as his father.