The room was silent again; none of the ones present seemed to speak as if their tongues were cut off. 

With a lot more hesitation Mrs. Byun lets her lips part. She hadn't spoken from the start only giving her husband a supportive hand. Atlas she speaks. "Our Son...Baekhyun was quite fond of their….son...right...yeah" She paused, a look of guilt crawled over her features before it vanished. "We helped his father and that boy to escape but we didn't expect the consequences" 

Minseok gestures her to continue and she does. "They were attached to the hip. One could easily detect the bond they had build" Her eyes softened a bit. "We never wanted to seperate those two but the situation we fell into was something we couldn't avoid" 

Kyungsoo's eyes darkened as they stare into space. He is aware of the intense eyes over his but he ignored them. His gaze has been set over Mr and Mrs. Byun who were being interrogated. It's not been too long since they arrived, huffing and puffing, quite anxious and panicked at the disappearance of their Son. The atmosphere has been tense since Junmyeon Hyung asked one of his agent friend, Agent Kim Minseok, to take over the case. 

The only people silent in this room were his parents who have yet to utter a single word only nodding towards the others in silent greeting, except for his mother who graced a small polite smile to Jongin but except that there was still no word from them neither towards him either but he was thankful for that. He also wondered how she had not gone crazy over something like this. Being the dotted son he had got used to their amount of protectiveness but this was something unexpected and surprising. His father on the other hand had only stepped beside him as if he was attempting to atleast give him a slight assurance which he was also quite thankful for. 

Agent Kim's voice floated over him again, bringing back his wandering thoughts to a slight halt. "What type of Consequences..?" 

"We received a package. There were clothes of a small child around our son's age. We didn't react until we received a phone call" Mr Byun's face fell as his mind drifted back to that day. "It said we should help them get this child or the next time it won't be just clothes smeared with blood but it would be our son clad in them" 

Mrs. Byun shook her head. "Our brain stopped functioning at that moment. We were scared for our precious son. We were about to commit a sin, so unforgivable that no amount of good deeds can erase it. We tried to stop that person to take the child...we...we offered money...lots of it and even tried to negotiate by various offers to leave the kids alone...but he still took the child away" 

Mrs. Byun closed her eyes as tears gushed out of her eyes. She has her hands locked with her husband and she looks down with guilt and regret written all over his face. 

Minseok for the first time frowned, his eyes lowering down pinning the couple blankly. 

Mr Byun continued. "I asked my assistant to search for that child. It was almost impossible to get anything about him as if most of his records were erased or maybe kept hidden so that it would appear as that he doesn't exist but his eyes were so familiar I was sure I'd seen them until one day I came across Park Shin Joo himself. His appearance shocked me the most, he looked so pale and thin, worn out even, exhausted to the core as if he hadn't slept for days. We bumped into each other which led a photograph to fall from his coat. A small child smiling softly as he stared into the horizon. It was the child, our Baekhyunee's little friend who we gave away painfully" 

Sehun has his hands running through Vivi's soft fur, he was carefully taking in every word of the Byuns but the other part of his mind was worried for his friend, his Hyung who was gone for two days. His Grandma was silent beside him as well as Junmeyon, but the letters one hand was still clad around his waist rubbing soft circles as if he knew the thoughts cracking inside his head.