49 || THE RETURN OF TZUYU ||

Start from the beginning

Jungkook giggles as he takes the glass which was handed to him.

Jimin then handed the glass that he had brought for him self to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu widened her eyes, " Uh no oppa, you brought this for you... I can't take it-"

Jimin pushes his index finger against her lips, as to make her stop talking. 

"I insist"

Tzuyu blushes slightly as she slowly nods and accepts the glass.

"And moreover I already had  a drink and came" He winks and moves his hand to indicate a drink.

"Oh really Oppa? What did you drink? "

"Beer"

Jungkook deadpanned at Jimin, " Seriously hyung? Do you think we would buy that?? "

Jimin laughs, " Well I did have some beer-"

Jungkook playfully hit Jimin, " Hyung you don't look drunk"

"Yeah... Because I um had uh like um three sips"

"Hyung! "

"All right! Chill geez! I had Sprite!! Gosh Jungkook I don't know why but some times you become a FBI officer! "

Jungkook laughed and drank a bit of his drink.

The rest of the gang approached them chattering away.

They were quite surprised, in fact shocked to see Tzuyu standing there too.

But the fact that Jimin was being all nice to her, shocked them even more.

Hoseok actually grew a bit mad at Jimin, he decided to ask him the reason for his behavior later.

And alas, talking, drinking (Punch and Sprite of course) , eating, dancing and loads of fun,  the school finally closed for the day. After, a thank you speech from the principal, to the Alpheteers on their achievements at such a young age and how every one should most definitely look up to them, of course.

Every one then bid good bye to each other and went in their private cars.

The limousine hadn't come for the Busan gang this time, instead three cars had come, having the volume capacity of two people. Small, but expensive ones.

Hoseok immediately volunteered for riding with Jimin, to which the younger accepted and Taehyung went off to Namjoon leaving the youngest best friend duo on their own.

Once they were settled, the cars took off.

Hoseok got to his point at once.

"Jimin? "

"What? "

"What was Tzuyu doing there? "

"What do you mean 'what was she doing there' It was a school dance for all the students hyung, why wouldn't she be there?! "

"Point. But you seemed a lot more friendly with her, even though your first impression wasn't that good. "

"Ohhh I didn't tell you did I? "

"What did you not tell me? "

"I actually ran into her yesterday when I went for a walk, she apologized for her actions and explained why she did that"

"And why exactly did she make that mess? "

"Well, it seems like her dad is a drug-addict, that day he got angry and forced her to take sone drug. So she was acting weird that day as it seems, she said that is not how she usually is. I felt pity on her, She started crying actually!!  So I forgave her and we spoke for a while. She's actually quite nice! " Jimin sank back into his comfy chair.

"Oh. But Jimin you need to reconsider because you know.... "

"I know? " Jimin looked at his older brother questioning.

Hoseok looked down and took in a deep breath, " Jisoo."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Heyy

Hope you liked it!!?

Comment ur thoughts!!

Also tell me by when would you like a new ff, it's gonna be yoonmin😄

I'll see if I can finish chapters by then

Love you guys!!

Thanks for reading!!

<33333

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\