chapter 27

Brix's POV

Today is the second to the last day of our semester break and now Rix is sleeping peacefully. 8 palang but tulog na tulog na. Probably tired, the thing is he spent all of his energy fooling around and making fun of me and his sister, kahit mga bata dito pinaglalaruan niya kanina. Aakalain mong nakakain ng sampung chocolate.

Hearing him snore and staring at his face is all i want to do this evening, kahit ilang oras ko siyang titigan na siya namang lagi kong ginagawa ay hindi ko magawang magsawa.

"He's really weird this past few days, ive never seen him this happy since that accident happened" I've lost words by what ate Van said. " i know it's not your fault, I'm just hoping that you'll not going to do it for the second time"

I lowered down my head and answered "Of course ate, i already learned my lesson. Im sorry, you nearly lost him that day"

"My only question is; why you didn't showed up after that incident and explain your actions?"

"Because i didn't have the guts to show up, after i nearly cost you to lost your brother do you still think that your parents will forgive m--" i didn't able to finished my word when his right palm hits my face really hard. I deserved it, i deserved to be hurt because i hurt her brother, not only physically but mentally.

"Of course we will forgive you! Only if you did bother to visit my brother and ask for his forgiveness, but what did you do? You did nothing! You're such a coward, how will they forgive you when you didn't even want to explain yourself huh? How!? How can they forgive you when you didn't even bother to say sorry to my brother!?" A tear fell down from my eye all of a sudden. She's right. I never did that because i was damn afraid! Afraid of what will they do! I don't want to cause more trouble thats why i didn't showed up for years.

"Did you ever think how will it affect the mentality of my brother? He did forget all about you like you never existed and i'm wishing that to happen, i'm wishing that you did never existed in his life"

"Im s-sorry" Thats the only word that running through my mind right now. I know that my sorry won't change anything but it is all what i can say. I can only cry because if i did something again this time it'll only complicate things. The only thing that i can think right now is Rix, i had to prepare mysel, prepare myself because maybe anytime soon he will get his memories back and finally I'll be able to face my consequences and this time i won't be running out.

"I'm sorry too for exploding at you, don't worry our family already forgived you. Didn't you know that our mothers are bestfriends? Thats only one of a thousands reason why we will still forgive you after what you did and we know your past and the story behind your actions, your mom explained it" i just smiled at her. Simula nung isang linggo ramdam ko ang bigat ng pakiramdam ko dahil sa pagkainis at galit ko sa sarili, but now that i've learned they already forgive me? What a relief.

"Oh basta alagaan mo na yang kapatid ko ok? Wait wait... enge ngang tesho!  Sandali lang wait" napapikit ako ng parang lumabas lahat ng sipon sa ilong ni ate "ayan, nagdugo tuloy ilong ko kakaenglish, naghalo na yung sipon at dugo" reklamo niya, napakamot ako sa ulo ko dahil dun. Now i know why they both hate speaking english.

Pumasok na ako sa kwarto at tumabi kay Rix. Caressing his hair and staring at his perfectly curved thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, his proud nose and pink kissable lips.

I did restrain myself kissing because im afraid i might wake him up and just after i yawn his eyes met mine.

"Why are you still awake?"kunot noo niyang tanong. "Anong oras na ah, matulog kana kaya?"