Wait let me stop there. I'm not saying I'm pregnant or that we have kids, but Arrio is a daddy. Who's you might ask? Well mine of course! He's my sugar daddy.

"Mío amore" he smiles as I walk up to him. "How did everything go?" He asks sitting down and patting his lap. I smile as I take a seat and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Everything's ready for tonight. Also." I smirk "I made sure to invite lots of men."

"Men?" He growls out of jealousy. Loki purrs. He loves hearing our mate growl. Freaking kinky wolf.

"Not for me Arri." I kiss his cheek. "For Dean." He nods "he still hasn't found his mate so I'm trying to help him."

"Such a sweet Luna we have here" he pecks my lips "What would we do without your kind heart?" he pecks me again.

I turn away and pretend to think "probably suffer." He chuckles and I take advantage of his distraction, by stealing a kiss. "Oh why did you call?"

"I just wanted to see you." He kissses me again.

"Can you call Dean?" I ask through mind link so our lips don't need to part.

"What for?" He continues and bites my lip.

"I need to get him ready for tonight." I open my mouth and let him explore my mouth with his tongue.

"Ok." He whispers pulling me in closer. We continue making out until we hear a knock. Arrio lets out an annoyed growl and I chuckle giving him one last peck .

"Come in." I order deepening my voice to sound like Arrio. He chuckles . He's always laughing at the things I do. I guess I'm just too damn cute.

"Alpha?" He walks in and smiles "ah. I knew you sounded different " Dean laughs.

"But it was pretty close." I say wiggling my brows.

"Of course my Luna." He bows. I laugh and curl up to Arrio more. "You called for me?" He asks as he takes a seat.

"Yes. Well Kai actually did." Arrio answers.

"Yes. We are going to shop till we drop" I rejoice, jumping off of Arrio's lap.

"Shop? But for what ?" He asks with a frightened look. Jeez he acts like shopping is the most terrible thing to invite someone to.

"For you of course. You need to look good for tonight."  I pull him up and out of the room. "Bye My big bad wolf." I say winking at Arrio before closing the door.

"Wait why do I need to look good for?" Dean asks as we are halfway down the stairs.

"Because" I start. Mia is waiting by the front door with a grin on her face. "I have a good feeling of you finding your mate." I finish and drag him out the pack house.

" I finish and drag him out the pack house