"The doctor said it would take two months"

"I understand" sighed Wing. In the other hand, Killua turned around and gave out a smug but victory smile, making Saiki shake his head.

'Thank you, Killua' 

'I can still hear you' came the chilling voice of Saiki, causing Gon to shiver in a pit of fear from the tone the older was using.

"In that case, I won't allow you to participate in any matches for two months! I won't allow you to train in, or study about, Nen. If you don't abide by these rules, I will never teach you again" declared Wing.

To say the least, Gon was beyond disappointed by the rules that were set on him. He must have guess that Saiki had helped make the rules as well seeing as he nodded in approval of what the adult in the room said. With a heavy sigh, Gon gave in to them.

"I understand. I'll do as you say"

"Give me your left hand" complying to his direct order, Gon stretched out his left hand and once he had, he felt something being wrapped around his pinky.

"This is a promise thread. It will be a visual reminder of your promise" a confirmed nod of understanding.

"Killua-kun, a moment, please. Saiki-san, please excuse us" and off they go. Not questioning of what the two would talk about, Saiki let out a small sigh before staring back to Gon who had stopped looking at the small thread on his finger.

'Don't feel so out of the blue just because you can't participate in any challenges or do Nen, there are many other things you can do without those two. You have done many things without them before' spoke up Saiki as he patted Gon's green hair.

"I know. But I wanted to learn so much more, nii-san" deflated Gon as he slid back into the sheets.

'How about this then. For two months, I would also not participate in any fights until you can' suggested Saiki. And before Gon could deny it, Saiki raised a finger for him to be quiet.

'I have gone through multiple strong fighters Gon and I have not rest since. So, take these two months to rest up as well, okay?' tilted Saiki's head.

"Yes nii-san" sighed out Gon as he closed his eyes in consent, followed by a slightly drowsy Saiki. By the time Saiki was in a deep sleep, Killua entered the room.

"Hey Gon" greeted Killua towards the green headed child who shushed him, before smiling and closing his eyes to meditate.

Giving out a smile of his own, Killua quietly made his way across the room to sit near the bedside and sit on the floor. Closing his eyes as well, both him and Gon let no words escape their mouths except for their soft breathing in the warm sunlight in the room.

_In Wing's lodge_

As Zushi was concentrating on his Nen aura, Wing was in his own world filled with amazements/

'Master, I may have awakened an incredible beast...' thought Wing as he unknowingly leaked some of his own Aura out, making young Zushi flinch and looking at him in concern.

'Master?' and unknowingly to Zushi, Wing had a smirk pasted on his face.

_In different place, in a different time, in a ruined building_

"What do you mean? You found the agency on your own, so you must be sharp. But I can't recommend you to one of our valued clients. I have no problem with out lack of experience. Some clients don't mind greenhorns. But it isn't experience alone you lack" 

"What do you mean? I said that I have a Hunter License!" voiced out a certain blonde teenager, Kurapika.

"But your exam hasn't ended yet. I can tell"

"What?"

"Can you see anything?"

"Eh?"

"Next to me? You can't see a thing, right? Once you learned to see, return"

'What does she mean? What is it that I cannot see?' thought Kurapika as he walked down the emptied ruined streets. As he do, he passed by a stranger who stopped in their tracks.

Now in a forest path, and night was approaching fast,  the teen stopped. Standing still, the teen looked behind himself, glancing down the path he had walked. With full concentration, Kurapika gasped out and looked at the side of him instead. And thankfully for his reflexes, Kurapika was able to dodge a bullets that was headed straight for him. However, as the said bullet hit the tree behind him, it electrified then exploded.

"You can't see it, but you can sense it"

"Why did you do that?!"

"This? Well, I was just playing with you" and as if in cue, a lighting was struck and the silhouette figure of man appeared. 

"Fate had a hand in crossing out paths. Consider this advice from a veteran... " spoke the stranger as he approached and waving his own Hunter license at the shock teen who patted down his bag.

"You didn't notice when I stole this, and you didn't notice when I walked past you"

"Bastard... return my Hunter License!"

"Can a newbie who knows nothing of Nen defeat me?"

"Nen?" questioned Kurapika as he whipped out his trusty two wooden swords. This made the stranger smirk as lighting struck the sky once again and heavy rain poured down.

By now, the fight was cut of short. Kurapika was on his hands and knees, breathing for air. His weapons were in half. The stranger sat on a log, he wasn't out of breath at all. 

"Understand now? You still lack something"

"I... I need... Enough power to fight on my own!" there was a small pause in the air, but Kurapikas license was returned to him by a throw.

"Come with me. I'll be your teacher. The real exam has only just begun"

------------------------------

Gon's hidden potential begins to awaken. And Kurapika has also encountered a new power that will help propel him forward. 

------------------------------

Hello beloved readers of this book!! Sorry as usual for the late update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and many more to come. Have a great week everyone and stay safe!

-dark_matter06