Larry Stylinson Comes Out

___________________Newspaper:_________________________

LARRY STYLINSON COMES OUT!

They're gay.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson ended all speculation on their relationship last night at on of the biggest concerts when Louis Tomlinson pulled Harry Styles into an impromptu kiss.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I'm gay." He explained to his screaming fans. "Most of you guys have guessed it. You've also guessed the fact that Harry and I are in a relationship."

WATCH: 'They Don't Know About Us'

______________________Interview:___________________________

Interviewer: "So, who's dating and who's single?"

Louis: "Harry and I are dating each other, actually."

Zayn: "I don't think it surprised anyone. They've always had a special bond and a lot of our fans guessed that right from the start."

Liam: "I've walked in on them snogging for the 7th time this week! We've all taken to loudly announcig ourselves whenever we walk into a room now."

Niall: "They're both very happy and we're very happy for them as well!"

_____________________Tweets:_______________________________

@EleanorJCalder: So happy that @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson can finally be together! Best of luck!

@NiallOfficial: So proud of @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson #LarryComesOut #OTP

@Real_Liam_Payne: Never been more proud of @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson #LarryComesOut

@zaynmalik: So proud of @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson ! Way to go lads! #LarryComesOut

_______________________Magazine:____________________________

NEWS: LARRY STYLINSON SPOTTED OUT ON DATE!

Harry Styles and boyfriend Louis Tomlinson of One Direction were spotted out in London holding hands. The pair recently came out at one of their concerts and admitted to being in a relationship ever since their days on X-Factor.

Fans of the boyband have been following Larry around the city and took to twitter in disbelief to share photos of the new couple, with one saying "Just saw Larry Stylinson holding hands. Holy c**p!"

The Loved-up singers strolled through London on Sunday dropping to chat to some fans. They seemed to enjoy each other's company, laughing and talking.

The pair then went shopping and later met up with their fellow band members: Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik.

WATCH: 'Little Things'