18

❧ Eren walked behind you, still rubbing his arms as the two of you walked back to your table

  ❧ Eren walked behind you, still rubbing his arms as the two of you walked back to your table. Pretty much majority of the students have already finished sewing their clothes except Connie and Sasha.

"Connie, Sasha lemme see your progress," Ms Brown stood in front of their table. Sasha slowly held up a piece of fabric that was sewed up in a way that you couldn't tell what the exact shape was.

"Ms Brown, I cant keep working with them," Jean sat on the edge of his wheelie chair, "They dont even know what they're doing."

"Jean shut it...what is that suppose to be?" Ms Brown took the fabric with the tip of her fingers and examined it with a concerned expression on her face.

"That's suppose to be the shirt," Sasha pointed at the fabric. Ms Brown moved her dreadlocks away from her face and gave Sasha a long stare, waiting for her to say that she was just kidding. But she was being for real. That was actually the shirt.

"Sasha, my 8 year old niece can do better than this," Ms Brown placed the "shirt" back on the table, "Connie what did you do so far."

"Ta da!!" Connie held up the fabric that was sewed a bit better than Sasha's. It wasn't perfect, but it was better.

"Are these the pants?" Ms Brown held the bottom of the pants in her hand, looking at it closely.

Connie replied with an 'uh huh'.

"Y'all know you got one more week to complete this right?" Ms Brown drummed her nails against the table. Sasha and Connie looked at each other from the corner of their eyes.

Ms Brown shook her head in disappointment and walked back to her desk.

"Sasha we're gonna have to buy our own clothes," Connie grabbed another roll of fabric.

"Your an idiot, the tag inside the shirt will still be there," Jean reminded his friend.

"So we can just cut off duh," Sasha began cutting the thread off from the shirt, "They won't notice a thing."

Connie and Sasha gave each other a high five, leaving Jean shaking his head in disappointment.

--

"Wait are we done?" Eren lifted his leg up and placed his feet on your thighs. You sucked your teeth and shoved his feet off of you.

"Eren you are getting way to comfortable right now...get your nasty shoes off of me," you fanned your hands over your lap.

"I meaaaaaan last niii- okay."

You shushed the brunette by giving him the sharpest glare. Obviously you aware that you two almost did a lil some some before Hakeem busted in your room. But you felt like Eren didn't have to bring it up every chance that he had.