Act II: Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

"Who wants some?!" Artemis asked toughly. The humans cowered and ran off.

"That's right!" he said, "Get lost!" He then walked over to Blue and lend his hand out to her.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a smile, "My name is Artemis Dreemurr, prince of the monsters."

"I'm, Blue Star," Blue answered nervously as she shook his fluffy hand, "Princess of the Star Fairies."

"Heh," Artemis responded, "You're royalty, just like me. Come. Follow me." Blue followed him into an underground tunnel deep in the woods. Down there was a secret base that housed the Anti-Human-Monster Alliance (AHMA). Familiar faces such as Emile, Layla, Henry, and Layla were down there as well, along with a bunch of humans and monsters.

"Welcome to the Anti-Human-Monster Alliance," Artemis told her proudly, "We're a group of humans, monsters, and Star Fairies that are attempting to end the war and bring peace between the humans and monsters. Blue, we believe that you should join us."

"We've been trying to get her to join for a while," Henry replied, "But she's so insistent on not doing so. Blue, if we want to end this war entirely, you must join us."

"Well, if there's any chance of ending this war, I'll join you," Blue answered, "I will be the one to save us all. This is the new calling Starlight was trying to tell me."

"Heh, no need to be so formal," Artemis smirked, "Honestly, though. That's great that you want to join us." A female skeleton monster walked up next to him. She wore a brown dress and looked no older than twelve.

"Who's this?" she asked, "Is this a new member?"

"Arial, this is Blue," Artemis greeted, "Blue, this is Arial."

"Very nice to meet you," Arial said with a smile, "I may be 12, but I'm mature enough to be all on my own."

"I see," Blue said as she began to scout the room, "Where's all of the adults?"

"Right here," Queen Snow said as she and Rosie walked towards her, "We're over the age of 500, so we believe that counts."

"Mom?! Rosie?!" Blue said with surprise, "You guys are in charge here?"

"Actually, a young man named Lance is in charge," Rosie explained, "We're just here for extra support. Anyway, welcome to the team. Feel free to roam about the area and enjoy your time here." They all walked away from Blue, leaving her alone to explore.

"There sure are a lot of children and teenagers here," she observed, "Not many adults though." Blue looked down and saw a toddler bunny monster walk towards her. She had light blue fur and wore a similar outfit to Blue.

"Hello there," Blue said with a soft voice as she waved lightly, "Where do you come from?"

"Blue?" the bunny responded.

"Do you have a home or a mommy?" Blue asked.

"Blue Claire?" the bunny responded.

"I see you found the rabbit," Artemis said as he walked over to Blue, "We found her in a burned down village. Her father was dead, but the whereabouts of her mother are unknown."

"That's unfortunate," Blue responded, "I wish there was something we could do."

"This war, it separates families," Artemis said in a serious tone, "We've been tasked to protect this rabbit from the humans, especially Professor G.S. Nova."

"Who is that?" Blue asked.

"Lance's father," Artemis answered, "He's found a way to turn himself into a monster and he plans to use the rabbit's power for evil purposes. She may look like a sweet cute little bunny, which she is, but she has incredible power not even we can explain."

"She's also wearing a similar outfit to me," Blue added, "I don't think that's a coincidence."

"Nah, it totally is," Artemis said, followed by a few chuckles, "That's the way we found her after all."

"Oh," Blue said, "Well if we're going to keep her here, we might as well give her a name." Blue picked up the child and held her in her arms.

"I was thinking about naming her Bleu Clair (Blue Claire)," Blue said with a smile, "It's French for light blue to match her fur color. Besides, she keeps saying it."

"Blue Claire!" Blue Claire said with joy. Artemis smiled.

"Well, I guess that name fits pretty well," he said. Suddenly, Blue received a vision of Lance, Willow, and Percy getting attacked by a mysterious figure.

"Sorry," Blue told Artemis, "I have to go." She gently put Blue Claire down and ran towards the location in her vision. The little bunny looked back and frowned with concern.

"Blue?" she said softly.

... to be continued.