(Losleep) Two coffee addicts

Okay so i will try something new again. I've put Remy into the book and the following chapters will most likely have him in it! I will also put in Emile soon enough.

What can i say? I'm a coffee addict as well and i just love Remy so much.

Oh and this is another human Au.
Have fun :)))

Logan's pov.

Another day. Just like the others.
I work at an office of a kind. I am a detective, a private, and one of the best in town (as well as outside of town). Sure enough that also keeps me from getting all required sleep, but i keep a schedule that makes sure i will get at least around 6-8 hours sleep every night. Luckily coffee exist. It gives me the required energy for some amount of time.

And this is how my morning starts. Taking a shower, getting dressed, something to eat and then out of the door to go get coffee. Besides a really hot guy works at the coffee shop i usually go to!

It was January, snow still laying softly on the roads of Florida. It was cold, only later would it be just a little less freezing out here. But when you enter the coffee shop, you're immideatly being hit with the sweet and bitter scent and the warmth welcoming you in.

No one was particular here this early, making it nicer for me to be here. "Logan! Another day fighting crimes?" and there he is. Remy. His hair was more messy this morning. "No, today i am off, but you know how i just can't stand not getting a coffee from the best shop in Florida" he chuckled at me "or not seeing me" then followed by a wink. I could feel flood run to my cheeks, but it was well hidden by the hat, casting a shadow over my face. "You're completely right" i said and he fist bumped the air in victory. I think at least that is what they call it when punching up in the open air, without hitting anything, from my dear neighbor Patton. Super optimistic guy.

Remy already knew what i wanted. I always get the same coffee. We chit-chatted for a little more time, while we both drank some coffee. It's surprising how Remy can drink coffee all the time on work. I take one coffee in front of someone while doing practically anything and they start huffing.

I thanked him for the coffee and took my turn to leave. "Wait! Logan" he went in front of the counter to me. Only us left in the shop.

"Yes Remy?" i turned around to him, he looked somewhat nervous. "Well babes i just wanted to ask you something" "You don't need permission to ask anything" i said. "Of course not" he started fidgeting with his hands "Wanna go out?" "Don't you have work?" he laughed, so adorable "Not now Logan! But later" "At one point you would have to go outside, do you want me to come when you close it down, as to not be alone here?" he shaked his head. Then next he took my hands in his "I mean like a date" i could feel my cheeks go red only for Remy to be close enough to see it this time. "Y...Yeah! okay" i said. He smiled at me and ran over and engulfed me in a tigh hug "Fantastic babes" i hugged him back and smiled wide myself, when we parted he quickly gave me a kiss on the chin and went back to work.

And that was the best time i had ever been in that coffee shop.
Or at least for now.

|| These last one shots have been pretty short I do realise that! I just haven't been the most productive this last time and Welp depression and Corona is really getting to me again-
But I hope this was okay.
I doubt anyone sees this, since there isn't really many readers left and the fact most don't read Authors Notes in end of chapters :))))
"Whooo" Anyways..
Word Count: 692 words ||